IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The one and only Reel Therapy will be going up for sale. Twofootitis has set in. If you have seen RT out on the tuna grounds you know she has had a ton of work done to her. Hull is an 89. I bought it in 2016 as a barn find. Had all wiring redone, added a breaker panel, new gauges, Garmin electronics, new plumbing, new pumps, replaced the fuel tanks, added a custom hard top with full height windows, re-powered with 2004 twin Mercaha 225hp four strokes. They now have around 1200 hours. Custom sea deck installed, 60 gallon bait tank plumbed in. 200 gallon fuel capacity, can hold up to 80 peanuts, Saturday we had 36 most of which were over 20lbs and maybe had room for another 12-15. Many many more upgrades.

This boat won the 2019 OTC. She

is a proven fish killer! And she has even seen the 126 line!

I am still fishing her regularly out of Ilwaco and probably will be until she sells. I do have a few things that need to be fixed prior to sale and will be doing them this weekend. (Seal on tilt trim is leaking hydraulic fluid, driver side wiper motor quit this weekend).

She will be in her slip in Ilwaco if interested in taking a look let me know.

I added some before and during pics so you get a feel for all of the work that’s been put into this old girl.

60k obo

Dustin 360-901-1052

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
The one and only Reel Therapy will be going up for sale. Twofootitis has set in. If you have seen RT out on the tuna grounds you know she has had a ton of work done to her. Hull is an 89. I bought it in 2016 as a barn find. Had all wiring redone, added a breaker panel, new gauges, Garmin electronics, new plumbing, new pumps, replaced the fuel tanks, added a custom hard top with full height windows, re-powered with 2004 twin Mercaha 225hp four strokes. They now have around 1200 hours. Custom sea deck installed, 60 gallon bait tank plumbed in. 200 gallon fuel capacity, can hold up to 80 peanuts, Saturday we had 36 most of which were over 20lbs and maybe had room for another 12-15. Many many more upgrades.

This boat won the 2019 OTC. She

is a proven fish killer! And she has even seen the 126 line!

I am still fishing her regularly out of Ilwaco and probably will be until she sells. I do have a few things that need to be fixed prior to sale and will be doing them this weekend. (Seal on tilt trim is leaking hydraulic fluid, driver side wiper motor quit this weekend).

She will be in her slip in Ilwaco if interested in taking a look let me know.

I added some before and during pics so you get a feel for all of the work that’s been put into this old girl.

60k obo

Dustin 360-901-1052

What a fishing machine. I had the pleasure of having best tuna day of the year out on this vessel. Dustin takes care of his gear and equipment, and this boat is no exception.
The SeaDek foam installed around the dance floor makes an awesome experience when really getting into the boiling fish on this boat.

I'm bummed I couldn't snatch this boat up, it's just not the right time for me.

Someone's going to score on this awesome albacore catching machine.

Erich - BigEars

·
Registered
7,355 Posts
Careful Dustin, you know how expensive the front row slips are down there? 😁 You're gonna need one if you got too big, or maybe you're just looking at a lucky boat?

Great boat here, ready to fish and a great cabin if I do say so myself.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Careful Dustin, you know how expensive the front row slips are down there? You're gonna need one if you got too big, or maybe you're just looking at a lucky boat?

Great boat here, ready to fish and a great cabin if I do say so myself.
Made by the best in the business!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How much does the boat and trailer weigh? It looks like it is strictly an ocean fishing machine?
Around 9400lbs I have run it for springers in the Columbia but mainly keep it in ilwaco and fish the ocean.

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Do you moor it year around and if so what is the cost. I would need to buy a new rig to tow it.
My slip is around $1200 for the year. I pull the boat in October or November and put it back in the slip in April/may. I store her in a covered storage unit in longbeach during the winter. I have a gas F250 that pulls her just fine.

·
Registered
5,218 Posts
Thank incredible boat that is very fishy. That hardtop makes it very comfortable on runs and the deck keeps your footing secure. Always a pleasure to fish on RT.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts