IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
454 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My largest Silver to date this year. 21.5 lbs. of pure chrome. And even though unclipped fish are fair game in the river I'm fishing this was a clipped fish!

Good luck to all!
Canyon Man

·
Registered
11,223 Posts
:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

:cheers:

·
Registered
10,842 Posts
WOW! :shocked: That's a huge silver! Nice job :cheers:

·
Registered
2,193 Posts
Woooo hooo Weeeee, that is one prize slab of silver
:bowdown:

I like the little one behind you, getting ready to do the "jump for toyota..errr I mean mondo silver leap! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
22,173 Posts
OK, I'll be the one, then...

And what river would that be? Bothell is pretty far north...

·
Registered
609 Posts
Ok Canyon man. We gotta hook up. I also have a Bothell address (live off 164th near Mill creek) & would like someone to show me the ropes on the Snohomish. Last year fished countless hours for those lock jawed silvers with nary a bite!

Please email me to give me some pointers on how to at least get some action. I think I have just about everything in the tackle box but location & depth are eluding me. Brian Nelson over at Three Rivers Marine had suggested fishing holes above tide water but I have yet to get out this year on the Sno. Been fishing mostly Columbia R. this season. Good chance I may get out this Saturday after the kids soccer games!

What kind of boat are you fishing out of? I'll be in a 21ft. white N.R. jet. Maybe I'll see ya!

Full Freezer

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Holy Cow that is one big silver. The best keeper is coming in behind you in the picture.

Were you bank or boat fishing and what part of the river. I will be up that way for a couple days next week. I will need something to do besides sit in a hotel room.

*Fish only bite wet hooks*

·
Registered
657 Posts
That's the identicle fish that I caught last year. Gorgeous fish. Now I know how much bigger it would've looked held out. :grin: :wink: I have mine held next to my body in the pic. Just a tad smaller then that one. But I'd almost call them twins. Don't know if you were fishing north or south. Caught mine last year on the OlyPen. Heading back down there in next week or so to repeat it.

Worse thing, had a state record silver on last year. Same day I caught mine (it was 21 1/2) I had another one bigger then it. Snapped off under a log. Would've been nice to have him in to weigh in next to the 21. Was told the one i caught was probably over 22 for as long as it was in the boat (weighed 21 1/2 after sitting in the boat for about 8 hours).

Looks like it's gonna be another good season. WOOOOHOOOOOO. My Dad is down on the coast now. Waiting to hear back from him tomorrow.

[ 10-03-2003, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: Steelheader69 ]

1 - 19 of 19 Posts