IFish Fishing Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

· Registered
45 Posts
Fished last Sunday for a few hours. Trolled 4 rods ranging from 1.5-3 oz anywhere from 100-250 back on the line counter and managed 5 kokanee and lost a few others, and released 2 bull trout. Ran one rod with a cut plug herring behind a silver flasher and managed one small 15 inch bull trout on it but it had a 8-10 lb big bull follow it up. Landed a decent 5lb bull that hit gold flasher with pink hoochie. Little windy and cold but overall it was a good shakedown trip. Be sure to have all of your safety stuff and two rod endorsement because we got boarded out there. Plan to be back out there more in Feb! Still trying to dial in the bull trout technique if anyone wants to send me a PM with tips and tricks.
Water Vertebrate Food Fisherman Goggles

· Registered
1,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Water Vertebrate Sunglasses Watercraft Outdoor recreation

Went Saturday, hit the lake at about 7:30, beautiful albeit cold morning. Koke bite was a bit slower than the last time I was down but managed to scratch out 12 including two that decided to hit the lyman plug that I had down for Bulls. Still running about 100' (the lyman was down at about 120"). Caught kokes on Wonderbread, Orange, green and chartruese. Probably had a bull bite off the wonderbread mysis bug. Did catch one faaaat 25" bull trout and had a couple others bump but not stick.
Water Vertebrate Sunglasses Watercraft Outdoor recreation

21 - 25 of 25 Posts