As mentioned 2014 Ram 2500 Crew Cab Long Bed 4x4 with only 128,750 miles on on the 5.7 V-8 Hemi Gas engine although I am still driving it. I have only owned it for about six months or so, but it has been a great truck for me in that time. It's not perfect, but it is really really straight and I wouldn't have bought it in the first place otherwise because it's just a thing of mine except for one small dent up high on the tailgate (it seems every ram has one there) and a couple dings on the front and rear bumpers which is also a ram wimpy bumper thing. I still owe a little money on it, so we would have to meet at my lender to pay it off, so keep that in mind. It has vinyl floors which I dig on because I am not a big fan of carpet (my new to me Ram does and I don't like it even with the Dura-Liners) and cloth seats. My name is Mike and my number is (503)891-9011. I will post more pictures later, but here is what I have for now. I would be willing to sell for $1,000.00 less if I keep the Night Edition 20" Wheels and tires that only have about 1,000 miles on them and put the stock chrome 18's back on. Last picture shows with the original stock chrome 18" wheels and tires. It's posted on CL for $1,000.00 more than on here for what it's worth and if the dent up high on the tailgate is a deal killer and the only deal killer I will pay the $300.00 to $500.00 to get you a Fourth Generation White Ram tailgate or deduct it out of the purchase price. These numbers reflect right at about what I owe on it and I am really picky when it comes to buying vehicles, so it usually takes me months of searching like I did with this one and let me just say I know the market well and you won't find a nicer one for the money. Call me as my number is posted in the middle of this description and I will not respond to any messages that don't have a phone number posted with the message.