IFish Fishing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
My favorite color is CHROME!!!
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I hope to be in the market for a bigger boat soon, but the boss says I’ll have to sell this one first. That being said, I figured I’d “test the waters” here, before putting it on CL or BoatTrader.

This boat has been perfect for my son and I, along with the dog. We have put lots of fish into this boat and have thoroughly enjoyed using it. We have used it on Silver Lake for crappie/panfish, Merwin/Yale/Swift for Kokanee and trout, as well as on the Columbia for salmon and steelhead.

I have three grandsons who are old enough to start taking fishing, hence the need for a bigger boat. Otherwise, I’d keep this one.

Here are some basics:

2008 16’ Rogue Marine Pro-Steelheader

2008 Karavan trailer. Upgraded LED lights and new fenders.

2008 Yamaha F60 fuel injected main (330ish hours)

2014 Yamaha T9.9. Power start/tilt/trim. I recently installed a new tilt/trim motor along with a TrollMaster Pro 3.

Full top with side and back curtains.

Anchor-Caddie with Columbia anchor system.

Front two seats are now mounted on metal storage boxes. Two additional seats on movable pedestals.

Humminbird Helix 5 fish/depth finder.

Marine VHF radio and antenna.

Seven Scotty bases (5 reg, 2 flush mount) three Orca rod holders and three regular Scotty holders.

Two Cannon manual downriggers. Two 8lb weights and floor weight caddies.

Standard safety gear and other misc.

Brand new/never used tube, rope, and tow harness. Three step boarding ladder.

I’m probably forgetting some things...

Ifisher price: $19,000

(I will be asking $19,500 on CL or Boat Trader.)

Located in Vancouver.

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi Chris,
Is your boat still available? I would like to purchase it.
Please, let me know. Thank you
Lilian

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Beautiful boat, perfectly set up for adventures and fun. Wish I was in the market, good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’m interested in your boat just wanted to confirm if it has two or four stroke? Please, let me know.
Thx

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Four stroke fuel injected

·
Registered
490 Posts
I'm sure you're aware but please be careful. Posts like Lilian's (from a member who just joined, and has used poor grammar) have been found to be scams lately. Don't want to see you fall victim to this. I have no knowledge of Lilian at all, just following the trends here on ifish. Good luck with your sale.

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm sure you're aware but please be careful. Posts like Lilian's (from a member who just joined, and has used poor grammar) have been found to be scams lately. Don't want to see you fall victim to this. I have no knowledge of Lilian at all, just following the trends here on ifish. Good luck with your sale.
Thank you. I was kind of playing along, just to see where it would go.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Maineiac, as you can tell I am definitely new to this forum but that doesn’t mean I am scammer because I have bad grammar
I am on the market for a boat and I am considering my opinions. So relax!

·
Registered
1,768 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Maineiac, as you can tell I am definitely new to this forum but that doesn’t mean I am scammer because I have bad grammar
I am on the market for a boat and I am considering my opinions. So relax!

Try not to take it personally. Since this site has gone through recent “upgrades”, there has been a rise in scam attempts from “new members”.

People who have been members for a long time, tend to look out for each other. It’s one of the things that is great about Ifish.

If you are legitimately interested in the boat, I’m more than willing to answer any questions and welcome you to Ifish.

Reactions: lilnorthfork
1 - 13 of 13 Posts