IFish.net banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The 6th Annual "U da Man" Chinook Salmon Tournament in Newport is scheduled for Sunday October 14th. Cost is $30 per angler.

1st Place - $500
2nd Place - $300
3rd Place - $200

There will be additional prizes for each fish weighed at the end of the tournament and no launch fee is required for registered tournament anglers.

You can register at the following Newport businesses: Englund Marine on SE Bay Blvd, Newport Marina Store & Charters at the South Beach Marina Complex, Newport Marine and RV on Hwy 101 in South Beach, South Side Marine and Harry's Bait and Tackle on SW Bay Blvd. Flyers with more info and tournament rules on the event can be picked up at any of the above businesses. All anglers must be registered by October 6th.

There will be a Live Auction and Dinner at the Rogue Ales on Saturday (October 13th) night as well, which is limited to the first 150 ticket holders. Tickets for the auction and dinner are $25.

All proceeds go towards chinook salmon enhancement in the Yaquina Bay and River systems. Last year over 280 participants fished the tournament and fun was had by all.

Thanks to Jen and ifish.net for officially sponsoring us for the second year in a row! :flowered:

For more info, feel free to PM Big maverick or Spoiled Daddy. Also there is a flyier you are able to view on the Salty Dog board.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The fishing zones are from the Newport 101 bridge up to the Red Barn in Toledo. There will be a sign up in Toledo to let people know not to go past the Red Barn.

·
Registered
14,693 Posts
I Skein gonna win again? Might just want to hand him my entry fee.:D

·
Registered
22,364 Posts
I Skein gonna win again? Might just want to hand him my entry fee.:D

funny you said that Bruce as I mentioned that on the other board. Done deal, send Jim the check.:cheers:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
About the only thing you can do if you are from out of town is mail in your check to Englund Marine. Make sure you give us all your info,who is in boat ,t-shirt sizes, phone or e-mail and I will make sure we take care of you. You can also sign up the day of the event but we won't be able to guarantee a T-shirt. Pm me for any other questions.

Is there anyway to register over the internet or by phone?

·
Registered
1,345 Posts
How many of you great, talented fisherwomen are going to participate this year? U Da Man? C'mon, lets have some fun and show the guys they aren't the only one that know how to lure the fishies to our BBG? :pp

Here, fishey, fishey, fishey..................register soon girls!:dance:

Linda;)

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I just had a conversation with Dean Fleck from England Marine, he was told that it would be ok to take Visa over the phone for sign ups. I am sorry for the confusion. Looking forward to this event. Don't forget to also sign up for our Auction/Dinner at the Rogue.:cheers:

·
Registered
5,235 Posts
Does anyone have a PDF of the registration form that they could post? Englunds is also accepting registrations via mail. I'd like to get them filled out for everyone that is supose to fish on my boat and send them in together.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This year we would like to introduce our very own Chinookie Ale. Yes it is true we have our own Beer Label on the Rogues famous Dead Guy. Thanks to The Rogue they have made it possible. This will be sold at the Auction event on the 13th and then again at the weigh in on the 14th. All proceeds will be donated to our cause. Also The Rogue will be doing a press release to introduce "Chinookie Ale" Thanks again to The Rogue

Attachments

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
If you have paid for your entry fee prior to Oct 6th, your shirts will be available when you check in on the morning of the tourney, right along with the free coffee and donuts courtesy of one of great local sponsors.

the Spoiled Daddy

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
I wont be able to make it to the dinner the night before the tourny, is there a place someone could purchase th Chinookie Ale. thanks good luck everybody!!!!!!!!!!!:grin:

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
We will also be selling Chinookie Ale at the weigh in on Sunday. Are you fishing in the Tournament??

·
Registered
2,663 Posts
For all of you folks who have signed up for the tourney, this is the new logo that will be on the shirts that you get with your entry fee, plus other apparel items that will be available at the weigh in Sunday afternoon.

Quick... get your entry in and get this one of a kind tshirt to show all your friends and family!

the Spoiled Daddy

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts