IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Banned
1,945 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new game bird regs are out for 2007-2008. We get long duck seasons again this year to Jan 27 on the west side. The only significant change from last season is we get TWO canvasbacks in our daily bag limit this year - WOO-WHOO!

EH

· Brood stock
6,435 Posts
I think its really funny that we can shoot 2 cans but only one pintail. I don't think i've ever seen 2 cans. ON the other hand I pass on shooting pintials all the time because i either already shot one, or it's a hen and i'm not wasting my one on a hen. I just don't get it.:shrug:

· Registered
1,958 Posts
I don't normally argue for more regulation, but I wish they would have limited us to one hen Canvasback.

Geoff

· Registered
1,135 Posts
Thanks for the update. Is it true that we CANNOT use BB's anymore? I read in the paper last week that 2's were the biggest we could use this year. The article said the restriction was for safety purposes. I guess someone decided that BB's "carry" too far. :shrug: I only use BB's for geese, so I don't know if this reg is for ducks only or not.

· Registered
672 Posts
Thanks for the update. Is it true that we CANNOT use BB's anymore? I read in the paper last week that 2's were the biggest we could use this year. The article said the restriction was for safety purposes. I guess someone decided that BB's "carry" too far. :shrug: I only use BB's for geese, so I don't know if this reg is for ducks only or not.
There are refering to BB lead for turkey hunting only.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.