IFish Fishing Forum banner
  • Are you passionate about fishing? Would you like to write about topics that interest you and get paid for it? Read all about it here!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went to British Columbia to the outskirts of Prince George and hunted for black bear. It is a spot and stalk hunt no baiting allowed. I had a great time and got a dandy bear. A decent bear taken is five feet, a really good bear is six feet, well my bear was six feet eleven and a half inches!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It is a the taxidermist now in Oregon getting fit for the rug and also getting the skull de-meated. It looks like the head will measure about 19 1/2 inches with is a half an inch short to get a mention in Boone and Crockett> :shrug:

What's a girl to do now that she has gotten the biggest bear she will probably ever get ON HER FIRST HUNTING TRIP EVER????

Out of six of us, four of us got bears and my hunting partner got a nice blonde bear. It was a VERY affordable trip and encourage you to go. It is only a day and a half drive from Oregon. Email me if you want info on the outfitter I used.

Tight lines and good fishing and hunting. Kimmer

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Marty, it was just way cool. I am going halibut fishing for two days next week, want to trade some halibut for crabs????? I will ship it to you next week..... Let me know. Have fun on the Nush, hope you can stop by and fish my way for a day or two....

Tight lines, Kimmer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts