IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

· Registered
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody received a copy from this $12.95 promotion we all bit on a while back?

· Banned
8,470 Posts
I just checked the E-Mail I recieved from Mags on the net from my subscription order, just 6 weeks ago....

Here is the main body of the message..

Thank you for your order from Mags on The Net. Your order has now been
sent to the publisher and the first issue should arrive within 6 - 12
weeks. We process your order as quickly as possible and would appreciate
excellent feedback from you if possible. If you have any questions or
comments, please email us at [email protected] and we will get back
to you. Thanks again for your order. Cindy and Fred

All of you should have the same email message confirming your subscription order and for contact.

Looks to me WE possibly have up to a few weeks yet.

:cheers:

· Ichthyomaniac
2,995 Posts
I think when you sign up, your subscription starts with the NEXT new issue, not the current one. I think STS does 10 issues a year, and my last one says Oct-Nov. I would guess you all will start with the December issue.

· Administrator
129,630 Posts
Remember that when you deal with those "cheaper magazine" companies, you aren't dealing directly with the magazine.

Kinda like a box of chocolates, you never know what you'll get, so be careful out there!

I always like to deal direct. Usually worth your money to deal with the companies you know that you can trust.

Jen

· Registered
1,525 Posts
where do I get in on this deal do you get a promo book just picked up the new mag at Winco while the wife was ignoring the weight load on the cart

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.