IFish Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just checked and see that this is my 1000th post on ifish. Here is a picture I enjoy of a June chinook that we got last year. It was released as we caught it before the season reopened.

Hope you enjoy it also.

Giz... :cheers:

·
Registered
14,954 Posts
Great Pic,

That's a funky lookin flatty, guess the fish liked it...hmmmm

·
Administrator
119,994 Posts
That is GREAT for a magazine cover!
And congrats on the 1000th post! :smile:

Jen

·
Registered
22,377 Posts
Beauty fish aye! Boy you guys had a hot day out there last year. All fishchaser could do is sit there and swing the net. Poor Tracy.

Hope you get on them again this year. Congrats on the 1000th post. Just proves you talk to much. he he he. :wink: :grin:

·
Registered
2,777 Posts
:bowdown: 1,000 :bowdown:
nice job!!!
:dance:

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Hey Giz I only have 12 to go. :smile:

However you have been around about a year longer than me though. :grin:

[ 06-10-2003, 06:13 PM: Message edited by: Stz ll ]

·
Registered
1,534 Posts
1000 posts in 3 years? That's only 333 1/3 posts a year Giz. Of course, we musn't over tax you at your age. :grin:

Oh yea, nice fish. :tongue:

·
Registered
4,402 Posts
I'm suprised BOE didn't jump on this one to slap you around a little more. Nice pic Giz, do give lessons? Are you going to take that from Bernie?

·
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger
38,577 Posts
So the man goes for quality instead of quanity. That is the best fish picture in the world. You caught it, you took a picture, and....... the fish stayed in the water!!! :bowdown:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.