wtt labor for outboard - www.ifish.net
The Classifieds section of ifish is for one time private sales. Multiple production of one item may not be continuously advertised.
These boards use excludes any legal business, unless those businesses are specifically Ifish vendors. www.ifish.net assumes no responsibility for items bought, sold or traded. Transactions are between private individuals and normal caution should be exercised.

Please notify a moderator when your item has sold!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Classifieds > Boats and Tackle For Sale

Old 09-20-2020, 03:55 PM   #1
lordblitzalot
Chromer

Default wtt labor for outboard

hi all!
looking to replace motor on my boat and with work being slow due to covid, rioters and fires had to tap into savings alot to get by so cant really afford to buy one outright.
i have a suzuki d8 and it runs great but i am looking for something newer and quieter such as a yamaha 8hp, 4 stroke.
the 8hp is my primary boat motor on my 12' boat so i want it to be able to get me around but also go slow enough to troll.

i have 24 years in exp in construction mostly sheetrock, framing and grid ceilings but also do fencing and such.

if you have a small project that needs done and a motor to trade for it let me know. i am hoping for stuff local (beaverton area) because i am still working so it would mainly be after work mon-fri that i am available.
i will supply the labor only so you would need to supply the material

i do have pics and references of my work if need be so feel free to ask

PS. i am also soon gonna be doing the same trade/labor deal for a bigger boat (16-18' aluminum) so let me know if there is any interest in that as well.

Last edited by lordblitzalot; 09-20-2020 at 03:56 PM.
lordblitzalot is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-21-2020, 07:19 PM   #2
chucknormous
Steelhead

Default Re: wtt labor for outboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordblitzalot View Post
hi all!
looking to replace motor on my boat and with work being slow due to covid, rioters and fires had to tap into savings alot to get by so cant really afford to buy one outright.
i have a suzuki d8 and it runs great but i am looking for something newer and quieter such as a yamaha 8hp, 4 stroke.
the 8hp is my primary boat motor on my 12' boat so i want it to be able to get me around but also go slow enough to troll.

i have 24 years in exp in construction mostly sheetrock, framing and grid ceilings but also do fencing and such.

if you have a small project that needs done and a motor to trade for it let me know. i am hoping for stuff local (beaverton area) because i am still working so it would mainly be after work mon-fri that i am available.
i will supply the labor only so you would need to supply the material

i do have pics and references of my work if need be so feel free to ask

PS. i am also soon gonna be doing the same trade/labor deal for a bigger boat (16-18' aluminum) so let me know if there is any interest in that as well.
What kind of boat are you looking for?
chucknormous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2020, 03:18 AM   #3
lordblitzalot
Chromer

Default Re: wtt labor for outboard

Quote:
Originally Posted by chucknormous View Post
What kind of boat are you looking for?

not exactly sure, i just want something for a little bigger water but mainly gonna be looking for an aluminum boat 16-18' with outboard motor.

something on the cheaper side that i can do trade labor for that wont take me a year to work off.
lordblitzalot is offline   Reply With Quote