Top Quality T-mobile Flip Phone - www.ifish.net

The Classifieds section of ifish is for one time private sales. Multiple production of one item may not be continuously advertised.
These boards use excludes any legal business, unless those businesses are specifically Ifish vendors. www.ifish.net assumes no responsibility for items bought, sold or traded. Transactions are between private individuals and normal caution should be exercised.

Please notify a moderator when your item has sold!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Classifieds > General Class Ads

Old 07-25-2020, 10:01 AM   #1
fishorgolf
Tuna!

Default Top Quality T-mobile Flip Phone

Sony Ericsson T-Mobile flip phone FS or WTT. Collectible red color, clean sim card, strong battery life, and the big plus a recharging cable. Only offers of 150.00 or less excepted, I'm no phone guru but I think if you have a T-Mobile account your good to go. How's about $20.00 sound ? or bid it up, but for safety reasons, I will have to stop the bidding war before there is to much bloodshed at $150.00. If you want to brake away from the pack and think this iconic relic and status symbol from the past is for you. Now is your chance to revisit the past, and open new doors of conversation in future gatherings. I should remind you at this time inventory is very very low, because of the huge demand in and around the late nineteen nineties regretfully this is a one item sale. Pictures are available on request, I do except my PM box to fill up fast so it best to not delay, act today, and put some "it's just a phone" back into the phoning experience. O and as always have fun and be safe, Grant.

Advertisement

Old 07-26-2020, 03:42 PM   #2
fishorgolf
Tuna!

Default Re: Top Quality T-mobile Flip Phone

Perhaps I had been overly optimistic in my understanding of the fair market two party system. With over 100 potential customers and no offers or even comments. I've entertained a reduction of 25%, discounted to $15.00. Although I feel the original starting price was a fair market offer, this price reduction will more than show my willingness to complete this transaction. I do however feel that in total fairness, the only area that is not up for debate is that I will only except US currency. A 10% deposit is non-refundable if the remaining balance isn't paid in full after a 30 day period. Saving this part of history from the crashing sound of a ball-pin hammer and steel anvil might be the most historic action one can take, plus filling junk drawers all across America might be a in your destiny.
Old 07-31-2020, 10:54 PM   #3
fishorgolf
Tuna!

Default Re: Top Quality T-mobile Flip Phone

Thought I'd mention to anyone who might be pondering the idea if this might be the right phone for you. I'll fully back this product and offer a full refund to the original buyer, waving the standard 10% restocking charge. I feel I should also add that due to my 9 days starting this Saturday fly fishing at East Lake shipping may suffer a minor delay. I am getting close to throwing in a hammer and anvil for free, TTT have fun and be safe.