2008 Four Winds 24' Class C Motorhome Sale or trade for the right boat $17,950.00! - www.ifish.net

The Classifieds section of ifish is for one time private sales. Multiple production of one item may not be continuously advertised.
These boards use excludes any legal business, unless those businesses are specifically Ifish vendors. www.ifish.net assumes no responsibility for items bought, sold or traded. Transactions are between private individuals and normal caution should be exercised.

Please notify a moderator when your item has sold!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Classifieds > General Class Ads

Old 11-07-2019, 04:49 PM   #1
bigfishaddiction
Ifish Nate

Default 2008 Four Winds 24' Class C Motorhome Sale or trade for the right boat $17,950.00!

As the ad says " 2008 Four Winds Majestic 24' Class C Motorhome " $17,950.00. It's been our cruiser and hotel on wheels for almost five years now and we just decided to bite the bullet and buy a brand new RV so this one needs a new home. We still owe some money on it currently but can pay it off right away for the right committed buyer so please only come look if you are for real and not a tire kicker. It used to be a rental in it's earlier years, so is not perfect but pretty nice and although it has 157,645 miles on the Triton V-8 it runs like a top. Other than a couple lower cabin light bulbs that need replaced everything is working including the power windows, mirrors and door locks, refrigerator, air conditioner, stove, microwave, kitchen sink, bathroom sink, shower, head and the Onan 4000 Super Quiet Generator is getting serviced as we speak (it's now done) at Camping World getting a new Fuel Pump and Carburetor replaced. The motorhome has a NADA Book Value of just shy of $21,500.00, so financing this one would be easy with zero down at most credit unions a I would be willing to negotiate enough to make that happen with buyers interested in financing and can even get the financing for you if you would like. I would be interested in partial trades up or down with 18' to 24' fishing boats 2004 or newer preferably aluminum, but certain fiberglass boats would be a possibility too. I am in the boating industry and know what is worth what, so be on your toes if a boat trade is your thing. My name is Mike and my number is (503)891-9011. Have a look at all the pictures shown and I have lots more if there is something else not shown that you would like to see, but please let's not take no donkey rides on this. Only ask for more pictures if you have the money, or trade that can make this happen and if you don't leave a phone number I will consider it that you aren't interested enough to have pictures sent to you in the first place. I don't want to sound Aloof, or off putting, but I just don't believe in the whole ring around the rosie pocket full of posies thing and it don't cost you extra to email, or PM me a phone number. Once again the number is (503)891-9011 and Mike's the name. Keep those trades in mind. I am really leaning toward open tiller welded aluminum jet boats in the mid 2000's and newer 19' to 23' Alumaweld Super-Vee, North River Scout, River Wild, Duckworth, Idaho Boats, Weldcraft, Jet Craft, Motion Marine and so on. The right windshield model with the same size parameters would be considered, but really want an open boat.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	MH100.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	20.8 KB
ID:	733701   Click image for larger version

Name:	M3.jpg
Views:	78
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	733703   Click image for larger version

Name:	M4.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	82.7 KB
ID:	733705   Click image for larger version

Name:	M11.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	105.6 KB
ID:	733707   Click image for larger version

Name:	M20.jpg
Views:	70
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	733709  

Click image for larger version

Name:	M22.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	99.2 KB
ID:	733711   Click image for larger version

Name:	M18.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	733713   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCN5524.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	80.5 KB
ID:	733715   Click image for larger version

Name:	M30.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	78.1 KB
ID:	733717   Click image for larger version

Name:	M32.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	111.0 KB
ID:	733719  

Last edited by bigfishaddiction; 11-12-2019 at 10:56 AM.
bigfishaddiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement