Just finished up a 4 day trip with a good friend from out of town who decided he wanted to come help me try to get my first Roosie - thanks dude! We didn't fix that but we had some good times despite the winter preview in the Alsea unit. As a visitor he has an excuse for under-preparing. I, on the other hand, should have been less cavalier in preparing our camp for a bit of weather.
Here are a few things we kept coming back to for laughs, discussion, or to pick sides:
- "yeah, that sounds more like a duck"
- "I think we need to be more aggressive"
- What do Roosies really do when rains?
- How are we going to lure that spike away?
- It's BLM we can totally camp here. I think.
- tall people find Tacoma's none too comfortable.
Pick Sides - we didn't really need to do that much but I'm not sure my buddy is vulnerable to the coast hunting bug. Dang.
I've got a few more at bats left this season so not out yet!
Hope everyone is also having some fun this year.
Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk