16-foot Lund for sale - www.ifish.net
The Classifieds section of ifish is for one time private sales. Multiple production of one item may not be continuously advertised.
These boards use excludes any legal business, unless those businesses are specifically Ifish vendors. www.ifish.net assumes no responsibility for items bought, sold or traded. Transactions are between private individuals and normal caution should be exercised.

Please notify a moderator when your item has sold!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Classifieds > Boats and Tackle For Sale

Old 05-15-2019, 08:19 AM   #1
stickball
Steelhead

Default 16-foot Lund for sale

16-foot LUND side console for sale. Lund Explorer SS with 40hp Merc (2004 2-stroke) and 1998 Suzuki 4hp 2-stroke kicker. Main motor was completely rebuilt less than a year ago by John of Johnny’s Mobile Marine of Felida, is under a one-year warranty, and it purrs. Has less than 50 hours on it. Power tilt/trim, smooth shifting, easy steering.

The Suzuki trolling motor is reliable and will run all day on less than a gallon of gas. Starts on first, second, third, or fourth pull, depending on weather. I clean or change the kicker’s plug after each use (plugs cost about $2.25 and are worth the investment…).

Battery seems to be in good shape; it gets put on the charger after each use and before each use.

Both motors run only non-ethanol, clear gas.

EZ Load trailer was rewired last year with LED lights. New tires, plus a locked-on spare. Trailer is in good shape and easily carries the boat. Trailer has side guides to help with loading.

Boat has 3 storage compartments, and is wired for Minn Kota trolling motor in the bow. On-board battery charger allows for easy charging; just plug the charger into an extension cord going back to the house or garage.

Boat comes with 4 Fish-On rod holders, Humminbird Fishfinder (GPS just quit working, so I’ll include a good Garmin handheld GPS unit…), 4 removable Lund seats with appropriate pedestals, 2 separate 6-gallon fuel tanks, fuel-water separator, anti-theft locking device for kicker, bimini top in great shape, complete crab davit with 3 old crab pots (I’ve never had the boat in salt water, but I think the previous owner did some crabbing…), docking lines, extra ropes, fire extinguisher, several life jackets, permanently-mounted fold-down ladder, and a small air horn, .

Bilge pump is on a toggle switch on the dash, as is the live-well aerator. I attached a hose to the aerator intake and use that for cleaning fish on board.

There is no tachometer; tach was removed last year when the main motor was replaced. The lack of a tach has not had any impact at all on the boat’s operation or seaworthiness.

Boat does not leak a drop; it’s a Lund and is a quality boat.

The boat gets used a lot; I’m up on Merwin or Yale several times a week, all year. It’s a great little fishing boat and I’ve enjoyed my time with it. Now I need something bigger for the grandkids…

$8850 OBO. I don’t need to sell it and will keep using it regularly, so if you see me on the lake and wanna talk about the boat, I’ll be happy to interrupt my fishing 🎣 🖖

PS: sorry about the sideways pics; can't figure out how to correct that...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1301 2.jpg
Views:	83
Size:	137.0 KB
ID:	723653   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1300 2.jpg
Views:	75
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	723655   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_1299 2.jpg
Views:	71