What is the best commercial grade wire bender for building inline spinners? - www.ifish.net
The Oregonian's Bill Monroe!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Fishing and Hunting > Rod and tackle building

Old 11-21-2018, 06:47 PM   #1
Lunker101
Fry

Default What is the best commercial grade wire bender for building inline spinners?

I've been looking for a nice wire bender so that I can increase my spinner production output for my business. The Worth looks great but the thing costs a fortune. I've seen some mixed reviews on the Boggs as well as the Cabela's professional tackle maker. Seen a lot of positive input here on the Twistech, but nothing about the Hagen wire former.

If anyone here has used both please let me know what you think of them. I'm looking at having to purchase as few as we will be making a bunch of them and am trying to get the best quality for the money. Maybe once our volume gets high enough we'll move to the Worth commercial grade wire former, but for now, we have to keep it affordable. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited by Lunker101; 11-21-2018 at 06:57 PM.
Lunker101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-11-2019, 10:16 AM   #2
IamRy
Steelhead

Default Re: What is the best commercial grade wire bender for building inline spinners?

What type do you have now? I have a Cabela's and am very limited on spinner length!!! I would stay away from that one. I am considering the Hagen because of the cheaper upgrades in wire size over the twistech. Although If you bought the two twistech they could both be setup at the same time.
IamRy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2019, 10:19 AM   #3
Finsalong
Tuna!

Default Re: What is the best commercial grade wire bender for building inline spinners?

I believe I have a Boogs Tackle maker. Good solid unit, mounts to anything, I have it set up on a couple pieces of wood as a portable, in case it travels with me.

Get them here:http://www.bcanglingpost.com/about-us.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20191117_101430.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	80.7 KB
ID:	734275  
Advertisement

Old 11-17-2019, 05:40 PM   #4
dog
Steelhead

I had both the Boggs and Twisttech. I gave the twisttech away. I know nothing about the others mentioned above and continue to use the Boggs noncommercially.
dog is offline   Reply With Quote