Detroit Kokanee Power Derby
As president of Kokanee Power Oregon I’m informing everyone that the Detroit derby on April 25th is still on at this point. KPO will be having a board meeting March 25th and we will make a final decision then. With new decisions on health guidelines and what’s closed coming every day we have decided to postpone a final decision until then. Tight lines and be safe out there.
Its bad luck to be superstitious.[URL="https://www.ifish.net/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/73530/ppuser/8168"]
President- Kokanee Power Oregon