Klamath Lake - www.ifish.net

Trout Yak!
Trout & Kokanee Fishing with Buzz Ramsey

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Fishing and Hunting > Trout Yak! Trout & Kokanee Fishing

Old 03-23-2020, 04:49 AM   #1
Jedcraft
Ifish Nate

Default Klamath Lake

With this nice weather a buddy and I were discussing where to go fishing. I said well either Lost Creek or Klamath. He said I've never caught a fish out of Klamath - huh? game on! Went Sunday - nice & sunny. Started fishing about 9:30. Caught 3. His was biggest at 26" guessing 6-7lbs. I got a 23" and released another. Water is still what we used to call Tulana Farms brown(when they used to pump the flooded fields back into the lake). Water temp 46. Nother couple weeks or three should be better. Wind came up pretty good about noon and we bagged it. As usual they were full of leeches and a few minnows.

Jedcraft is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-24-2020, 03:10 AM   #2
Rick on Rogue
Chromer

Default Re: Klamath Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedcraft View Post
With this nice weather a buddy and I were discussing where to go fishing. I said well either Lost Creek or Klamath. He said I've never caught a fish out of Klamath - huh? game on! Went Sunday - nice & sunny. Started fishing about 9:30. Caught 3. His was biggest at 26" guessing 6-7lbs. I got a 23" and released another. Water is still what we used to call Tulana Farms brown(when they used to pump the flooded fields back into the lake). Water temp 46. Nother couple weeks or three should be better. Wind came up pretty good about noon and we bagged it. As usual they were full of leeches and a few minnows.
Thanks for the report.