Doing business on ifish without being a sponsor- - www.ifish.net
The Classifieds section of ifish is for one time private sales. Multiple production of one item may not be continuously advertised.
These boards use excludes any legal business, unless those businesses are specifically Ifish vendors. www.ifish.net assumes no responsibility for items bought, sold or traded. Transactions are between private individuals and normal caution should be exercised.

Please notify a moderator when your item has sold!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Classifieds > Boats and Tackle For Sale

Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2007, 03:48 PM   #1
[email protected]
AdminiMom

Default Doing business on ifish without being a sponsor-

The Classifieds section of ifish is for one time private sales. Multiple production of one item may not be continuously advertised.
These boards use excludes any legal business, unless those businesses are specifically Ifish vendors. www.ifish.net assumes no responsibility for items bought, sold or traded. Transactions are between private individuals and normal caution should be exercised.
Please notify a moderator when your item has sold!

If you are caught selling multiple production orders, or if you are caught doing business on ifish without being a paid sponsor, or making other arrangements with me, your account WILL be deleted as a consequence.

PLEASE... if you are buying from someone on the boards who is doing business as a non sponsor, do know that you risk losing your money, if I ban their account, and you cannot get your money back.

Know that if that happens, you cannot get money back from Ifish. Your business is with the banned member.

I will do all that I can to assist you, but it is not my responsibility.

It is against our rules both to sell or buy from someone who is obviously making several of something, against our rules.

I had to ban an account today for doing multiple sales. I can only hope that no one will get stung on this deal.

I must honor the sponsors, and unless you are one, you have no right to do repeated business on this classified ad board.

This is for ONE TIME private sales. It is not your store front.

Yes, I'm a bit ticked but mostly so disappointed that people would take advantage of what we do here.

So, very disappointed.

Jen

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Whoo hooo! What a Ride!”

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2010, 06:55 AM   #2
[email protected]
AdminiMom

Default Re: Doing business on ifish without being a sponsor-

Bump

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Whoo hooo! What a Ride!”

Closed Thread