C Dory Tomcat - www.ifish.net
Leave no Dog Behind

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Fishing and Hunting > The Salty Dogs

Old 10-11-2019, 10:03 PM   #1
tinbender
Steelhead

Default C Dory Tomcat

Anyone have or know anything about C Dory Tomcats? Preferably the later models with forward sloping windshields.

tinbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-11-2019, 11:07 PM   #2
TyBoo
Steelhead

Default Re: C Dory Tomcat

The later models are the Tomcat 255 and they do not have a forward sloping windshield but the glass is not as long and radically sloped as the earlier Tomcat 24. The topsides of the new Tomcats look much the same as the C-Dory 25. They are made up in Bellingham, WA alongside the entire C-Dory line and the entire SeaSport line.

They are very stable hulls, like most catamarans, and are outboard equipped only.

You can find plenty of current owners on the forum at c-brats.com. There are also a few listed for sale over there, although they are in Alaska and Florida.
Old 10-12-2019, 05:19 AM   #3
tinbender
Steelhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by TyBoo View Post
The later models are the Tomcat 255 and they do not have a forward sloping windshield but the glass is not as long and radically sloped as the earlier Tomcat 24. The topsides of the new Tomcats look much the same as the C-Dory 25. They are made up in Bellingham, WA alongside the entire C-Dory line and the entire SeaSport line.

They are very stable hulls, like most catamarans, and are outboard equipped only.

You can find plenty of current owners on the forum at c-brats.com. There are also a few listed for sale over there, although they are in Alaska and Florida.
You are right about the windshields. Don't know what I was thinking. Hoping to find someone that owns one I could look at first hand.
tinbender is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-13-2019, 03:54 PM   #4
seadna
Steelhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinbender View Post
You are right about the windshields. Don't know what I was thinking. Hoping to find someone that owns one I could look at first hand.
I have a Tomcat that I moor in Ilwaco for the 2nd half of salmon season (Aug, Sept). It's in storage now a few miles north of there. I'll probably have it back in the water to go crabbing Thanksgiving weekend. I'd be happy to show it to you.
seadna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2019, 06:32 AM   #5
Soulakala
King Salmon

I looked several locations and found the 25' models for sale prices were all over the place.