Looking for a Bass Club? - www.ifish.net
The Oregonian's Bill Monroe!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Fishing and Hunting > Bass and Panfish and Walleye Oh My!

Old 04-11-2011, 09:25 AM   #1
BassnBeer
Fry

Default Looking for a Bass Club?

Hello fellow Ifishers. The Mid Valley Bass Club based out of Albany is looking for new members. We are a State registered non affiliated bass club. We meet the first Tuesday of the month at 7pm in the back room at the Elmers in Albany. Besides the non bass affiliated difference the other distinction from most of the other clubs in the state are that we do not have draw tournaments. You pick your partner and that is who you fish with. Of course that drastically cuts down on opportunities for non boaters but from time to time boaters in the club are looking for a non boater. We held a tournament this weekend at Ten Mile lakes and we were there with 2 other clubs and the total boats between all three clubs was just 16. I am sure that this economy is hitting all of the clubs so thought I would put it out there that there are several clubs here in Oregon and if you are on the fence about joining one I would highly recommend it. Itís a great way to learn new techniques and lakes. If you are interested in joining Mid Valley Bass feel free to PM or email me. If you are interested in any of the other great Oregon bass clubs follow the link below to find information on them as well. www.oregonbassfederation.org/club-links.html. Mark

BassnBeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement