Open seat Tuna Sunday??? - www.ifish.net
The Oregonian's Bill Monroe!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Fishing and Hunting > Open Seats!

Old 07-31-2020, 08:14 PM   #1
adv97229
Steelhead

Default Open seat Tuna Sunday???

Any open seats for Tuna on Sunday? Have all the gear including trolling gear if necessary. Can go to CR or GB. Share costs of course. Bring snacks to share. Experienced Tuna guy just don't have a boat. Message me or PM me if you have a spot.

adv97229 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2020, 08:06 AM   #2
fartsydarcy
Fry

Looks like it’s going to be kinda rough Sunday.
fartsydarcy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 08:15 AM   #3
Bobber Downey Jr.
Tuna!

Default Re: Open seat Tuna Sunday???

Quote:
Originally Posted by fartsydarcy View Post
Looks like it’s going to be kinda rough Sunday.
Yeah I am kinda bummed looking at the forecast now that I've got blood on my hands and want to get right back out. Have to keep telling myself I have almost 2 more months to make more happen
Bobber Downey Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-05-2020, 01:14 PM   #4
fartsydarcy
Fry

[/quote]
Yeah I am kinda bummed looking at the forecast now that I've got blood on my hands and want to get right back out. Have to keep telling myself I have almost 2 more months to make more happen [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.ifish.net/board/images/smilies/mememe.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE] I’m jealous iv never caught a tuna. Been planning on it for a few years. Gonna give it a go if they get within 40 miles.
Old 08-05-2020, 01:20 PM   #5
Bobber Downey Jr.
Tuna!

Default Re: Open seat Tuna Sunday???

Quote:
Quote:
Yeah I am kinda bummed looking at the forecast now that I've got blood on my hands and want to get right back out. Have to keep telling myself I have almost 2 more months to make more happen [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.ifish.net/board/images/smilies/mememe.gif[/IMG]
I’m jealous iv never caught a tuna. Been planning on it for a few years. Gonna give it a go if they get within 40 miles.
When I went out of Garibaldi Monday, we found some VERY nice looking water at about 30mi out we're kicking ourselves for not fishing. We heard of fish getting caught there. Not sure if it will stick around, but if things smooth out it's gonna be worth a look.
Bobber Downey Jr. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2020, 01:32 PM   #6
fartsydarcy
Fry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobber Downey Jr. View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Yeah I am kinda bummed looking at the forecast now that I've got blood on my hands and want to get right back out. Have to keep telling myself I have almost 2 more months to make more happen [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.ifish.net/board/images/smilies/mememe.gif[/IMG]
I’️m jealous iv never caught a tuna. Been planning on it for a few years. Gonna give it a go if they get within 40 miles.
When I went out of Garibaldi Monday, we found some VERY nice looking water at about 30mi out we're kicking ourselves for not fishing. We heard of fish getting caught there. Not sure if it will stick around, but if things smooth out it's gonna be worth a look.
wish I would have known that I was out at halibut hill last Thursday I should have kept going and tried for tuna. I’ll have to give it a go next time the ocean lays down.