Looking for Buoy10 seat - www.ifish.net
The Oregonian's Bill Monroe!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Fishing and Hunting > Open Seats!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 07-30-2020, 04:30 PM   #1
JYosh
Coho
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 93
Default Looking for Buoy10 seat

On the hunt for an open seat for salmon. Available on short notice. Have gear and will help with expenses. Shoot me a PM.

JYosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-03-2020, 07:04 PM   #2
salmonlips
Steelhead
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: Milwaukie,Or
Posts: 119
Default Re: Looking for Buoy10 seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYosh View Post
On the hunt for an open seat for salmon. Available on short notice. Have gear and will help with expenses. Shoot me a PM.
I’ll have a lot of seats. My wife who usually is my regular partner just had shoulder surgery and won’t be in the game this fall. My boat is in a slip in Warrenton. I live in Gearhart and I plan to take a lot of time off so will be fishing most days. I would enjoy the company. PM didn’t work so go ahead and shoot one to me.
salmonlips is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 11:13 AM   #3
steve-o
Chromer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: vancouver, washington
Posts: 585
Default Re: Looking for Buoy10 seat

Did you find a ride for buoy 10?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
steve-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 08-12-2020, 02:19 PM   #4
Gator Guy
Steelhead
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 162
Default Re: Looking for Buoy10 seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by salmonlips View Post
I’ll have a lot of seats. My wife who usually is my regular partner just had shoulder surgery and won’t be in the game this fall. My boat is in a slip in Warrenton. I live in Gearhart and I plan to take a lot of time off so will be fishing most days. I would enjoy the company. PM didn’t work so go ahead and shoot one to me.
Salmonlips if you have extra seat I would appreciate the opportunity. Sold my boat and have yet to find a replacement, Sent you a pm. I live in warrenton recently retired have my own gear and insist on paying my share of expenses.
Gator Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 06:55 PM   #5
JYosh
Coho
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 93
Default

All set for a trip this Friday. Gonna try and get out as much as possible though. Sat and Sun look kinda windy in the pm.
JYosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 07:49 PM   #6
steve-o
Chromer
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: vancouver, washington
Posts: 585
Default Re: Looking for Buoy10 seat

Quote:
Originally Posted by JYosh View Post
All set for a trip this Friday. Gonna try and get out as much as possible though. Sat and Sun look kinda windy in the pm.

I don’t think your pm’s are set to receive.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
steve-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 08:13 PM   #7
JYosh
Coho
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 93
Default

Thanks Steve-0, I contacted Jennie
JYosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2020, 01:11 PM   #8
JYosh
Coho
 
Join Date: Feb 2014
Posts: 93
Default

ttt
JYosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Cast to



All times are GMT -8. The time now is 06:36 PM.

Terms of Service
 
Page generated in 0.68149 seconds with 23 queries