Kwikfish 2009 mail order! First come, first serve! - www.ifish.net
The Oregonian's Bill Monroe!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Fishing and Hunting > Ifish Community

Old 02-12-2009, 11:59 AM   #1
[email protected]
AdminiMom

Default Kwikfish 2009 mail order! First come, first serve!

Did you miss the show?HOW TO ORDER YOUR 2009 IFISH KWIKFISH

Let's see... Valentine Flowers or.... KWIKFISH!
I know! I know! Kwikfish!

First Come, first serve!

When they are gone, they are gone!
POOF!

The Eyefish ll Kwikfish!

The Roadrunner Kwikfish

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL SIGN UP SHEET
For those that did not pick a Kwikfish up at the show!
PLEASE DO NOT PAY ME YET BY PAYPAL
OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS!

Please wait until you receive a private message from Jennie, telling you how to proceed.

If you want a Kwikfish, please reply below!
The first ten will be test orders, cuz I'm hoping I did the coding, right!
I will write back with the order information. THAT is where you pay!
It is first come, first serve. I'll be contacting you in groups of 10, so that I don't run out. We'll keep going till they are gone!

When they get close to being gone, I will begin to limit the offer so that more people will get one, but right now, it is open to any orders so the sooner you sign up, the better.

Again...
YOU DO NOT PAY NOW!
I have learned to repeat myself, often and always!

The price on the Kwikfish is $10.00, plus 2.00 shipping and handling.
The postage fee helps with rising postal fees, handling and bubble packs to send them.
If you order multiples of the same one, additional kwikfish are only $1.00 shipping.

THE 6 for $50 DEAL!
BUY 6 Kwikfish for 50 bucks!
No Mixed Boxes, please!
That's essentially one free for every five! However, you can not mix styles in the boxes. The whole point is that I don't have to repack them. Just throw on a label and go! They do cost more to send, though, so shipping is $3.00 for boxes of 6 of all the same kind.
You have to set the postage in paypal, and I did an example of one and it's weight. From Portland to Tillamook is 3.22, so it's a good deal. In fact, you aren't paying full postage. Same with the singles. It costs me nearly 3 for USPS alone.

Here's how it works:

You must be registered on ifish to order. If you are not registered, it only takes a moment. Please register by clicking here.

Please post your interest as written above. Please post how many you think you'll want, so that I can estimate when to reduce the offer so everyone gets at least one. (No guarantees though!)

As members post, I will contact groups, first come first serve. You will be provided with a specific page to go to, to order.

You will receive a Private Message,
telling you where and how to pay, including whether you'd like to pay by Paypal, credit card (through paypal), or by the mail by check.

After I send you a private message, if you do not pay for your order or I do not receive it in the mail in one week from the date I sent it, you will forfeit your turn, and go to the back of the line. LOL. --and I will move on to the next batch of people in line, so please, follow through asap, if you'd like your Kwikfish!

This will be fun!

Buy your sweetheart a Valentine Kwikfish!

Thanks!
Jen

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Whoo hooo! What a Ride!”

Jennie@ifish is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-13-2009, 03:57 PM   #2
[email protected]
AdminiMom

Default Re: Kwikfish 2009 mail order sign up! First come, first serve!

I am soft deleting each message as the invitations are sent out, so if your name is missing, you should have a private message.

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Whoo hooo! What a Ride!”

Old 02-17-2009, 10:09 AM   #3
[email protected]
AdminiMom

Default Re: Kwikfish 2009 mail order! First come, first serve!

I'm catching up with you!
Again, don't fret if your post goes "missing". I'm deleting the ones that I have sent invitations to!

This is going well, this year!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-23-2009, 02:35 PM   #4
[email protected]
AdminiMom

Whoo hooooo!

I still have some to spare, so now, anyone that wants them can order them! I will go through the list from now on, and when I am getting low, I will stop sending invites... but anyone can order, now, even if you weren't signed up.

Have fun!

Jen

Old 03-03-2009, 12:47 PM   #5
W.Red Cedar
Fry

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post

First Come, first serve!
POOF!

The Eyefish ll Kwikfish!

The Roadrunner Kwikfish

OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS!
Please wait until you receive a private message from Jennie, telling you how to proceed.

It is first come, first serve. I'll be contacting you in groups of 10, so that I don't run out. We'll keep going till they are gone!

When they get close to being gone, I will begin to limit the offer so that more people will get one, but right now, it is open to any orders so the sooner you sign up, the better.

Again...
YOU DO NOT PAY NOW!

The postage fee helps with rising postal fees, handling and bubble packs to send them.
If you order multiples of the same one, additional kwikfish are only $1.00 shipping.

THE 6 for $50 DEAL!
No Mixed Boxes, please!
That's essentially one free for every five! However, you can not mix styles in the boxes. The whole point is that I don't have to repack them. Just throw on a label and go! They do cost more to send, though, so shipping is $3.00 for boxes of 6 of all the same kind. You have to set the postage in paypal, and I did an example of one and it's weight. From Portland to Tillamook is 3.22, so it's a good deal. In fact, you aren't paying full postage. Same with the singles. It costs me nearly 3 for USPS alone.

Here's how it works:

You must be registered on ifish to order. If you are not registered, it only takes a moment. Please register by clicking here.

Please post your interest as written above. Please post how many you think you'll want, so that I can estimate when to reduce the offer so everyone gets at least one. (No guarantees though!)

As members post, I will contact groups, first come first serve. You will be provided with a specific page to go to, to order.

You will receive a Private Message, telling you where and how to pay, including whether you'd like to pay by Paypal, credit card (through paypal), or by the mail by check.

After I send you a private message, if you do not pay for your order or I do not receive it in the mail in one week from the date I sent it, you will forfeit your turn, and go to the back of the line. LOL. --and I will move on to the next batch of people in line, so please, follow through asap, if you'd like your Kwikfish!

This will be fun!

Thanks!
Jen
W.Red Cedar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2009, 07:30 AM   #6
[email protected]
AdminiMom

I have caught up to HERE.

I will leave this up for one more week. I'd leave it up till they were gone, but sticky space up here is valuable for our fishery news.

Some people that put a pre order in didn't ever actually order them. I still have Kwikfish left in both styles.

I'm hoping to clear them out this week!

Jen

Old 03-13-2009, 07:54 AM   #7
fishkisser
King Salmon

Cool Re: Kwikfish 2009 mail order! First come, first serve!

Jennie I sent you a PM ... Did you get it ? ... Barney
Old 03-13-2009, 08:24 AM   #8
[email protected]
AdminiMom

Yes sir, I did!

Old 03-15-2009, 12:57 PM   #9
[email protected]
AdminiMom

OK, the long run is over. Tomorrow this comes down. If you want a kwikfish from now on, you can still order them, but there will only be a link on the front page until they are all gone. Sticky threads are at a premium.

Old 03-17-2009, 09:33 PM   #10
DrGrape
Fry

Quote:
OK, the long run is over. Tomorrow this comes down. If you want a kwikfish from now on, you can still order them, but there will only be a link on the front page until they are all gone. Sticky threads are at a premium.
Please inform me if more are available.
DrGrape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2009, 07:28 AM   #11
[email protected]
AdminiMom

I'm sorry! I do have some left. I just didn't see this. I'll send you an invitation.
Jen

Old 05-25-2009, 06:26 PM   #12
ReelGoodMan
Chromer

Hi! Rookie here. Any Kwikfish still available?
ReelGoodMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 02:05 PM   #13
FishGeek
Tuna!

PM Sent
Old 07-09-2009, 02:43 PM   #14
Hambone
Cutthroat

I will take a couple please>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>H
Hambone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2009, 07:14 PM   #15
[email protected]
AdminiMom

Wow. Alll of the sudden people are ordering kwikfish, again!
If you are interested, just let me know.

I'll be sending off the notices to your private message box, if you sign up here.
Otherwise, PM me for info.

Something must be biting those, lately.

Old 07-10-2009, 01:46 PM   #16
shaggy357
Chromer

I will take six of the Eyefish Copper ones.

Steve

Last edited by shaggy357; 07-10-2009 at 01:49 PM.
shaggy357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 01:53 PM   #17
rowmanholiday
King Salmon

Quote:
Wow. Alll of the sudden people are ordering kwikfish, again!
If you are interested, just let me know.

I'll be sending off the notices to your private message box, if you sign up here.
Otherwise, PM me for info.

Something must be biting those, lately.

Eyefish started a thread about these. They OVERWHELMINGLY outfished the other plugs they fished with.
rowmanholiday is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 05:53 PM   #18
WoodyinPrineville
Steelhead

Jennie,
Can I buy six of the the copper ones?
Thanks,
WoodyinMosier
WoodyinPrineville is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 07:43 PM   #19
dundee
Steelhead

Jennie,
I would also like to buy six of the the copper ones?
Thanks,
Dundee
dundee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2009, 08:02 PM   #20
Nuttinbutnet
Chromer

I would like 3 of the Copper .
Thanx,
Greg
IFish Member #69
TEAM RIVERWOLF
MEMBER- BEAVER NATION
Nuttinbutnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2009, 08:52 AM   #21
[email protected]
AdminiMom

Cool! I have a bunch of new orders! I have three boxes left! I am drowning in Kwikfish!
Any purchases are truly appreciated as this is how I source the bandwidth on ifish.

I thought I was out of Roadrunner, but I have a full box of 144 if you want the 6 for 50 deal, it's great on either one.

I have sent PM's to all who have contacted me so far.

Jen

Old 07-11-2009, 12:57 PM   #22
Mitch-
Steelhead

Quote:

First Come, first serve!
POOF!

The Eyefish ll Kwikfish!

The Roadrunner Kwikfish

OR BY ANY OTHER MEANS!

Again...
YOU DO NOT PAY NOW!

THE 6 for $50 DEAL!
No Mixed Boxes, please!
That's essentially one free for every five! However, you can not mix styles in the boxes. The whole point is that I don't have to repack them. Just throw on a label and go! They do cost more to send, though, so shipping is $3.00 for boxes of 6 of all the same kind. You have to set the postage in paypal, and I did an example of one and it's weight. From Portland to Tillamook is 3.22, so it's a good deal. In fact, you aren't paying full postage. Same with the singles. It costs me nearly 3 for USPS alone.

Here's how it works:

You will receive a Private Message, telling you where and how to pay, including whether you'd like to pay by Paypal, credit card (through paypal), or by the mail by check.

This will be fun!

Thanks!
Jen
Mitch- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 03:59 PM   #23
pro300
Steelhead

PM sent for a couple of the Doc's kwiks.
pro300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 06:56 PM   #24
silver bullet on my line
Steelhead

2 of docs please pm sent
silver bullet on my line is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 07:19 PM   #25
so.santiam2
Coho

I'd like 6 of the coppers, please, if you still have them.
so.santiam2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2009, 08:00 PM   #26
[email protected]
AdminiMom

Sent pm's up to here. This is way helping me! I am buried in copper and green kwiks!
Jen

Old 07-13-2009, 09:27 PM   #27
[email protected]
AdminiMom

Wow! Thanks so much for the Kwikfish orders!
I did not get to all of them before I left. I fly out tomorrow morning and haven't filled all the orders, because I left before they came in.

I got most out this morning, though.

Please, if you want some still, they are available for a bit longer, but I can't send them out until I get back, early next week.

Jen

Old 07-13-2009, 09:36 PM   #28
SandyRiverRon
Chromer

I'll take 3 of Docs and 3 Roadrunners if that's cool...........
SandyRiverRon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2009, 10:53 PM   #29
veteran
Steelhead

I will take 2 of each please.
Thank you!
veteran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 06:21 AM   #30
drifting
Steelhead

Hello,

If you have the stock, and if I've got the names right, I'll take 2 Docs, 2 Runners, and 2 Coppers.

Regards.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:58 AM   #31
hawgspanker
Coho

I would like 2 of each please.
hawgspanker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 10:14 AM   #32
Eztroller
Steelhead

I would like one of each please.
Eztroller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2009, 12:23 PM   #33
SPL
Chromer

I better grab a couple of Doc's Copper's, please....before they disappear. PM sent.
SPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:44 PM   #34
BobberAnn
Coho

If there are any Kwikfish left I would like one of each. thanks
BobberAnn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2009, 06:53 PM   #35
[email protected]
AdminiMom

When I get settled in the next couple days I'll give out remaining invitations. Thank you for your patience!

Old 07-20-2009, 09:20 PM   #36
SPL
Chromer

Quote:
When I get settled in the next couple days I'll give out remaining invitations. Thank you for your patience!
I'll be at the coast for the rest of the week...enjoying the surf with the family and catching a fish or crab or two....please don't let me miss out!
SPL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2009, 04:17 PM   #37
ifish4fun
Steelhead

I would like a couple if they are still available. Thanks!
Old 07-21-2009, 09:15 PM   #38
KalamaGeo.
King Salmon

Jennie,

Love those plugs, got any left?
Old 07-22-2009, 04:30 PM   #39
Lurp
Tuna!

Three copper and three green please
Lurp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 12:02 PM   #40
Pacific Fisher
Chromer

I would like 2 of the coppers.

Thanks for providing these to members.
Pacific Fisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 07:15 AM   #41
[email protected]
AdminiMom

I'm almost out of Roadrunners. I ordered fewer of those in the beginning. Those who haven't ordered yet may lose out. Some orders have not come in. At this point, though, I have 20 Roadrunners left and about 60 eyefish left. The best way to order is the six for 50 on the Eyefish, please. Like posted, after you receive your invitation, there is a one week period in which you may order.

I kept 6 of each for ifish, as I like to keep a collection, and I always seem to be "begged" out of my stash. There are some years I don't even have, myself!

Quote:
This offer is available to you for one week by paypal, or by mail.

After that, I will send the next people in line the offer, and any Kwiks unclaimed by the first group, will go to the second group, and on and on!

If you are not signed up to order Kwikfish and orders come in for those not signed up, the order will be denied, and all paypal charges will be deducted from the buyer's payment. I'm sorry, but I only have enough for those signed up.

Thank you!
Jen

Old 07-28-2009, 11:00 AM   #42
SalmonBuster
Tuna!

I would like 6 of the Eyefish Kwikfish's please. Thank you, Dale (SalmonBuster)
Old 07-28-2009, 01:17 PM   #43
Roadrunner
Steelhead

Talking Re: Kwikfish 2009 mail order! First come, first serve!

Jenn this is roadrunner, i want to have aleast 6 more roadrunners for myself, i would be greatfull. Please respond to my ifish email to give me the details
Roadrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 03:44 PM   #44
[email protected]
AdminiMom

got it, RR! I think I can do that, and maybe more, but I have to wait one week to see if anyone else who already ordered wants them.

Then, I'll send you whatever I have left. I will get you six at least, I think!

Old 07-29-2009, 07:22 PM   #45
Hawg Dreamin
Coho

I'd take three of each if you have any left...

Thanks for your work Jennie,,,,
Hawg Dreamin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:00 PM   #46
[email protected]
AdminiMom

OK. I have.... 12 of the eyefish and a box of 16, I think... of the Roadrunner.
Roadrunner was sposed to get these, but I haven't heard back from him.

Also... for fishing purposes only: I have 5 extra eyefish ones that came out of their box. I still have the boxes, but they are unglued. If anyone wants those five, knowing that they aren't glued together, they can have them for 25 bucks. (Half off?) For fishing purposes they are just fine.

I will send you the kwikfish form to fill out, Hawg!

Old 09-01-2009, 10:13 PM   #47
Lemon Head
Steelhead

Smile Re: Kwikfish 2009 mail order! First come, first serve!

I would like to get three road runners and if the five unwrapped Eye Fish are still avail I'll get those too.

Thank you........Lemon Head
Old 09-02-2009, 07:57 AM   #48
SalmonBuster
Tuna!

I would like 6 of the Roadrunner Kwikfish's please. Thank you, Dale (SalmonBuster)
Old 09-02-2009, 08:27 AM   #49
[email protected]
AdminiMom

Lemonhead, I sent you an e mail. You have reserved the unwrapped and three of the Roadrunner.

Salmon Buster, go ahead and use the form I sent you for three of the Roadrunner.

Thank you!
Jen

Old 09-02-2009, 10:22 AM   #50
Phunybonz
Steelhead

Hello Jennie, Got anything left I could add to my collection?
Old 10-11-2009, 08:38 PM   #51
Ironhead
Steelhead

Could I get 6 of each color if you have any left ? I love the Francise Caldwell book . Do you happen to have a copy of that also ? Thank you , Brian
Ironhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 02:00 PM   #52
[email protected]
AdminiMom

I don't sell the Caldwell book, but I can send you his e mail address. He does.
Also, I only have the Eyefish left.
I didn't order as many of the other one.

I have about 25 left of the Eyefish is all.

Jen

Old 10-15-2009, 04:30 PM   #53
Bigkat
Cutthroat

Not familiar with this fundraiser being new here. What size are the Kwik's and do they have hooks?
Bigkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:35 PM   #54
T-BAY
Chromer

They're K-15s with stock hooks....
T-BAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2009, 05:51 PM   #55
SalmonBuster
Tuna!

They're nice lure's. If you have the chance buy some. I would buy more but my Mom say's I have enough. Is there such a thing as too many lure's? Dale (SalmonBuster)
Old 12-12-2009, 08:56 PM   #56
tjmcnutt
Coho

I think I'm late to this party but is there a chance to get any of those eyefish ??? Thanks. Tim
tjmcnutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 09:35 AM   #57
[email protected]
AdminiMom

(PS) Yes, I have some of these left. They are LAST YEAR's Kwikfish, tho... just so you don't get confused!

I will send you the form that you can order them with. I have about 25 left or so, I think?

Jen

Old 12-13-2009, 09:41 AM   #58
JDarr
Sturgeon

I'd take 2 from this year if they were still around.
JD
JDarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 10:18 AM   #59
Kevin2023
Tuna!

I'll take 2 also
Kevin2023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2009, 02:10 PM   #60
[email protected]
AdminiMom

OK! Invites sent to all three of you fishing addicts!