IFish Fishing Forum banner

Salty Dog needs your prayers

7K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  MsOutdrs 
#1 ·
Sorry I don’t know his Salty Dog handle but my nephew, Mark Hendricks, needs our prayers. He is in his last stage of cancer and is on painkillers in Salem Hospital. Cancer advanced to lungs and is inoperable. Those who know Mark know him as a fun loving total fisherman! Operate out of Newport with 24 Duckworth Offshore. He is retired diesel shop owner from Stayton, Sublimity area. Please keep Mark in your prayers! We love him! ❤❤❤❤❤🙏🙏🙏

#4 ·
Hi Mark. Hey sorry if I overstepped the bounds but I know for as long as I have been on IFish that there are many good people here who are like our dear friends. I have posted often on the chapel when I was not doing well and just needed to vent. You are loved by your family AND another huge family of fellow fishermen! Ev and I will come over after we check and see if it’s OK. I know Kathy is taking good care of your needs. You have a great family. That is more important than anything. Love you big guy!❤❤🙏

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.