Newport Infection Rates of C19 @3.4% - www.ifish.net
Leave no Dog Behind

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Fishing and Hunting > The Salty Dogs

Closed Thread

Old 06-30-2020, 12:35 PM   #1
Timber Tech
Sturgeon

Default Newport Infection Rates of C19 @3.4%

Well, just saw this article. Doesn't make me feel warm and fuzzy inside.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/med...rtan-dhp-feeds

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2020, 01:06 PM   #2
KingSlew
King Salmon

Default Re: Newport Infection Rates of C19 @3.4%

...https://katu.com/news/local/gov-brow...-all-of-oregon
Old 06-30-2020, 01:20 PM   #3
Shake N Bake Sportfishing

Damn.

https://www.endcoronavirus.org/countries#action

It sure would be nice if the US was on the winning side of this thing, like a lot of countries who took early, decisive action.

Mike C
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-30-2020, 01:24 PM   #4
bolen05
Tuna!

I am missing the problem here...... over 500 people tested less than 20 positive, none of which have symptoms warranting hospital admission. Their “study” seems to use a finding of minimal significance to promote scare tactic responses in attempts to create fear.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:35 PM   #5
DogZilla15
King Salmon

+1...

State average is higher than that at 4.5% according to today's Oregonian. If it doesn't say who, why, the numbers are a complete snow job. Maybe none tested are actually sick to the point of being significant.

Something else. West Nile virus has a 4% mortality rate, a far cry for a 4.5% infection rate.
Old 06-30-2020, 01:44 PM   #6
wildwinds
Tuna!

To Be Honest...
I thought the infection rate would be higher than that considering the seemingly careless mind set I've seen around Newport. Not Judging, just saying....

I think the good take aways are:
The infection rate is only 3.4%. Although a fairly small sample size.
The fact that there are no hospitalizations is big plus too.

This report is certainly not going to keep me from trips to Newport.
Although I certainly will be avoiding crowds & congested areas as much as possible. My

I don't think the Tuna will give me Rona
Old 06-30-2020, 01:50 PM   #7
bolen05
Tuna!

They even said in the article “only 3.4%” which has a minimizing effect, followed by trying to drive fear in people. Whoever wrote that article is a special breed.
Old 06-30-2020, 02:07 PM   #8
Bait O Eggs
King Salmon

Any study and number can be skewed.

80% of the entire population could have already been affected with no symptoms and nobody knows. Testing only shows who has it and who doesnt, assuming that 50% of the estimated false positives is actual accurate number, unless you want to count all positives and say it is so.

The City I work for, our treatment plant test the poo for covid, and send samples every week back east to a test facility. One test says 10% of the population has Covid, the next week, nobody has Covid

I take all of this with a grain of salt and understand everybody has an agenda
Old 06-30-2020, 02:41 PM   #9
PDXanglr
Steelhead

From the CDC website:

2.5+ million cases
126,000+ deaths

Cases rising again at an alarming rate in the West...Oregon included.

How are these figures not causing concern in you people that don't see the problem???

I prefer to take guidance on this from the medical professionals...not the politicians. EVERY medical professional I know and have read comments from is VERY concerned about the rising number of cases.

Bottom line...WEAR A MASK when out in public indoor spaces. And practice social distancing. If you can't do that, STAY HOME!
Old 06-30-2020, 03:09 PM   #10
JerryM
King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PDXanglr View Post
From the CDC website:

2.5+ million cases
126,000+ deaths

Cases rising again at an alarming rate in the West...Oregon included.

How are these figures not causing concern in you people that don't see the problem???

I prefer to take guidance on this from the medical professionals...not the politicians. EVERY medical professional I know and have read comments from is VERY concerned about the rising number of cases.

Bottom line...WEAR A MASK when out in public indoor spaces. And practice social distancing. If you can't do that, STAY HOME!

Using your numbers and a US populations of 327,000,000 people.

Rate of infections 0.7645%

Death against total population 0.0385%

Survival rate if confirmed infected 94.96%. Inverse for death 5.04%

It’s a serious deal and there needs to be some care taken but that care needs to be backed by science and not feelings. I see mostly junk science coming out of our state. Like any outside gathering will give you COVID but protests have been determined not to spread it. Or a face mask is required unless you are not white. Or face masks help stop you from spreading it and so do face shields that have gaps all the way around them.

When there is only politi-science and not real science being pushed, I’ll make my own call. Note I’m not going against your opinion, just really questioning everything coming out on all sides of this issue, wearing a mask when close to strangers in close groups and going through lots of hand sanitizer.

Best of luck and stay healthy.
Old 06-30-2020, 03:16 PM   #11
Don G Baldi
King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryM View Post
Using your numbers and a US populations of 327,000,000 people.

Rate of infections 0.7645%

Death against total population 0.0385%

Survival rate if confirmed infected 94.96%. Inverse for death 5.04%

It’s a serious deal and there needs to be some care taken but that care needs to be backed by science and not feelings. I see mostly junk science coming out of our state. Like any outside gathering will give you COVID but protests have been determined not to spread it. Or a face mask is required unless you are not white. Or face masks help stop you from spreading it and so do face shields that have gaps all the way around them.

When there is only politi-science and not real science being pushed, I’ll make my own call. Note I’m not going against your opinion, just really questioning everything coming out on all sides of this issue, wearing a mask when close to strangers in close groups and going through lots of hand sanitizer.

Best of luck and stay healthy.
Excellent!!
Old 06-30-2020, 03:19 PM   #12
pinhead2
Tuna!

https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19

The information is all here. Updated daily, for anyone that wants to peruse it.

Lincoln County, so far:

4546 tests 312 positives (6.86% infection rate for those tested) 2 dead
(.6% fatality rate)

Oregon: 149 confirmed or suspected Covid cases hospitalized as of yesterday

42 of those in ICU

25 of those on ventilators

There have been, as of yesterday, 8656 Oregon cases. 1037 of those have been hospitalized 11.98% hospitalized). 207 dead (2.39% Case Fatality)
Old 06-30-2020, 03:23 PM   #13
Don G Baldi
King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinhead2 View Post
https://govstatus.egov.com/OR-OHA-COVID-19

The information is all here. Updated daily, for anyone that wants to peruse it.

Lincoln County, so far:

4546 tests 312 positives (6.86% infection rate for those tested) 2 dead
(.6% fatality rate)

Oregon: 149 confirmed or suspected Covid cases hospitalized as of yesterday

42 of those in ICU

25 of those on ventilators

There have been, as of yesterday, 8656 Oregon reported cases. 1037 of those have been hospitalized 11.98% hospitalized). 207 dead (2.39% Case Fatality)
Fixed it for ya.
Old 06-30-2020, 03:26 PM   #14
ron m
King Salmon

I agree with PDXangler, listen to the medical professionals instead of the politicians and follow the advice of the medical professionals. They are unambiguous in their advice and are unanimous in saying masks, social distance , and contact tracing make a big difference.

One other thing, we Oregonians have been doing better than most other states, we have the 5th lowest infection rate in the US. IMO that makes it seem like it's not a big deal to many Oregonians because not many of us Oregonians have personal or family experiece with covid19. I'm certain those families that have personally experienced the illness or worse, lost a family member from it, have a different view. Doctors, nurses, and other medical people in some ares are dying from this virus and those that aren't sick, are exhausted from caring from patients with covid19.

Lots of people seem to think they are healthy enough to not have to worry about it and for just themselves, that may be true. But what about their family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, and other people around them? It's not just about you or any one of us, it's about all of us.
ron m
Old 06-30-2020, 03:40 PM   #15
pinhead2
Tuna!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bait O Eggs View Post

80% of the entire population could have already been affected with no symptoms and nobody knows. Testing only shows who has it and who doesnt, assuming that 50% of the estimated false positives is actual accurate number, unless you want to count all positives and say it is so.

The City I work for, our treatment plant test the poo for covid, and send samples every week back east to a test facility. One test says 10% of the population has Covid, the next week, nobody has Covid

I think you are mixing up antibody tests with RNA tests. Antibody testing was, and is, problematic. With the PCR-RNA test, less than 1% are false positive. False negatives are more of a concern, and those are attributed mostly to improper collection. Early tests (think March) had some problems but those have been ironed out.
Old 06-30-2020, 03:42 PM   #16
Bait O Eggs
King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ron m View Post
I agree with PDXangler, listen to the medical professionals instead of the politicians and follow the advice of the medical professionals.
The "so called" leading expert Fauci early on said facemask were useless and would prevent nothing, now he says we will all die if we dont wear a facemask at all times. Which day do you listen to the so called experts?

My guess if Fauci was told what to say after his original opinion didnt fit the agenda of a certain group
Old 06-30-2020, 03:46 PM   #17
pirk fan
Tuna!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bolen05 View Post
I am missing the problem here...... over 500 people tested less than 20 positive, none of which have symptoms warranting hospital admission. Their “study” seems to use a finding of minimal significance to promote scare tactic responses in attempts to create fear.
These same people did similar surveys in Corvallis in the last month, and found either one or no cases, depending on the weekend. And these are randomly sampled households, not chosen because someone is symptomatic. It's not scare tactics, it's the result a couple of weeks down the road of the Pacific Seafoods folks passing along the infection to others in the community. If you want to listen to a smart guy, listen to Dr. Scott Gottlieb, former head of the FDA. Somebody who makes science understandable.

Old 06-30-2020, 03:59 PM   #18
Reel fortunate
Ifish Nate

Quote:
Quote:
I agree with PDXangler, listen to the medical professionals instead of the politicians and follow the advice of the medical professionals.
The "so called" leading expert Fauci early on said facemask were useless and would prevent nothing, now he says we will all die if we dont wear a facemask at all times. [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.ifish.net/board/images/smilies/whistle.gif[/IMG] Which day do you listen to the so called experts? [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.ifish.net/board/images/smilies/whistle.gif[/IMG][IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.ifish.net/board/images/smilies/whistle.gif[/IMG]

My guess if Fauci was told what to say after his original opinion didnt fit the agenda of a certain group [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.ifish.net/board/images/smilies/twocents.gif[/IMG][IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.ifish.net/board/images/smilies/twocents.gif[/IMG]
Yep and wait until they find out that a mask causes cancer .. then who do we blame for forcing us into something we don't all agree with or believein.... my .02
Old 06-30-2020, 04:24 PM   #19
PDXanglr
Steelhead

Quote:
Lots of people seem to think they are healthy enough to not have to worry about it and for just themselves, that may be true. But what about their family, friends, coworkers, neighbors, and other people around them? It's not just about you or any one of us, it's about all of us.
ron m
You summed it up perfectly in your last paragraph...it's not about the individual (you), it's about to community as a whole (us).

Unfortunately, the response from so many is immature, selfish, irresponsible, and embarrassing...
Old 06-30-2020, 04:36 PM   #20
Sneaker
Tuna!

Quote:

I prefer to take guidance on this from the medical professionals...not the politicians.

What do you do when the medical professionals ARE politicians? Like now?
Old 06-30-2020, 04:40 PM   #21
Don G Baldi
King Salmon

Quote:
You summed it up perfectly in your last paragraph...it's not about the individual (you), it's about to community as a whole (us).

Unfortunately, the response from so many is immature, selfish, irresponsible, and embarrassing...beginning at the very top of the dung heap (DJT).
Group hug?
Old 06-30-2020, 05:05 PM   #22
bolen05
Tuna!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pirk fan View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolen05 View Post
These same people did similar surveys in Corvallis in the last month, and found either one or no cases, depending on the weekend. And these are randomly sampled households, not chosen because someone is symptomatic. It's not scare tactics, it's the result a couple of weeks down the road of the Pacific Seafoods folks passing along the infection to others in the community. If you want to listen to a smart guy, listen to Dr. Scott Gottlieb, former head of the FDA. Somebody who makes science understandable.

My statement is in reference to the article that was presented not Covid as a whole which would be a completely different rabbit hole. The article at hand is not well written and makes assertions for restrictions and protections not supported by the data presented. I am a healthcare professional and deal with all of this daily.
Old 06-30-2020, 05:34 PM   #23
Dave G
King Lingcod

Glad I live in South Beach.

Old 06-30-2020, 05:49 PM   #24
sublloyd
Chromer

Rand Paul had an interesting address to the "experts" this morning in front of Congress. Made a lot of sense. Look it up.
Old 06-30-2020, 05:59 PM   #25
Timber Tech
Sturgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave G View Post
Glad I live in South Beach.
Roger that bro! They need to close the bridge lol.
Old 06-30-2020, 06:39 PM   #26
Joe Evens
Sturgeon

Quote:

So how does that work, Roy? Do you take samples from various pipes from around the city? and test individually? Or just pull a ample from the main pool? Or do you actually fish out individual turds to sample?, test and divide results by turds?...Or do they take various samples and mix it all up in one big Hershel, take a scoop out of the middle, test it, and work out a way to assign a percentage? Does time of day of a sample matter?

Seems like counting virus in a lake of poo would be a hard thing to quantify.

Last edited by Joe Evens; 06-30-2020 at 06:41 PM.
Old 06-30-2020, 06:59 PM   #27
Arne K
Ifish Nate

Maybe that's the next step in contact tracing. Everyone has to provide a DNA sample so they can identify the source of the ****.
Old 06-30-2020, 07:26 PM   #28
Spotted Owl
Ifish Nate

"everybody should have the freedom to make their own decisions about their health, families, lives, and future."

A quote from our Governor, Kate Brown. From, June 29, 2020.

Ever read the box the masks come packaged in?

Owl
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	24669850-BE09-4756-90C8-F884B0BE7E3F.jpeg
Views:	168
Size:	52.3 KB
ID:	748649  
Old 06-30-2020, 07:26 PM   #29
Gun Rod Bow
King Salmon

Quote:

Unfortunately, the response from so many is immature, selfish, irresponsible, and embarrassing...beginning at the very top of the dung heap (DJT).
Im curious if you think insulting people you disagree with makes you feel better or gets people to listen to your points.

Seriously.
Old 06-30-2020, 07:29 PM   #30
Gun Rod Bow
King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublloyd View Post
Rand Paul had an interesting address to the "experts" this morning in front of Congress. Made a lot of sense. Look it up.
Shouldn’t he leave that to medical professionals??

Oh. Wait.
Old 06-30-2020, 07:39 PM   #31
Don G Baldi
King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spotted Owl View Post
"everybody should have the freedom to make their own decisions about their health, families, lives, and future."

A quote from our Governor, Kate Brown. From, June 29, 2020.

Ever read the box the masks come packaged in?

Owl
How funny. And sad.
Old 06-30-2020, 07:55 PM   #32
nestucca
Ifish Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Evens View Post
So how does that work, Roy? Do you take samples from various pipes from around the city? and test individually? Or just pull a ample from the main pool? Or do you actually fish out individual turds to sample?, test and divide results by turds?...Or do they take various samples and mix it all up in one big Hershel, take a scoop out of the middle, test it, and work out a way to assign a percentage? Does time of day of a sample matter?

Seems like counting virus in a lake of poo would be a hard thing to quantify.
It's a job, but if anybody can man-up to it, it is Roy. Skip.

Oops! Thanks for editing for me. I was just coming back to do that.

Last edited by nestucca; 06-30-2020 at 07:59 PM.
Old 06-30-2020, 08:17 PM   #33
B. Coastal
Chromer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sublloyd View Post

Wow, that was a beautiful thing. Nice to see the Senator call out Fauci and the fear/control agenda.I agree with absolutely everything he said. We need more leaders like him to stand up and call BS. Watching Fauci angrily squirm and fidget with his mask while Senator Paul called out the truth, gave me great pleasure

The ironic part is the clip that gave the best close-up of his anxiety filled face, was from CNN

Awesome. Thanks sublloyd.

BC

Old 06-30-2020, 08:28 PM   #34
Hookset
King Salmon

So far, our family has been unaffected.

Two weeks ago at Costco, we ran into my wife's friend, who informed us that her sister and brother in-law were in ICU in California for covid-19. They only went out to one store to buy groceries and didn't believe in a mask or any sanitation. Now they were fighting for their lives. Two days later, the sister died and the husband wasn't expected to make it through another day.

So is covid real, or are people just blowing smoke?

All we know is, that a sister and brother in-law are now deceased for not taking covid-19 more seriously.

I'm just thankful that my employer does take the pandemic seriously enough that over 2,000 people are still working from home.
Old 06-30-2020, 08:41 PM   #35
Gun Rod Bow
King Salmon

I really don’t think anyone on this forum thinks Covid isn’t real.

I don’t think anyone here won’t sacrifice a little to protect their neighbors and friends.

But I think it’s healthy to ask questions and maintain some perspective.

By being on this site. Fishing the sea we all take on risks that others would never take.

Are we foolish or worse for fishing the sea?

When an infection percentage is 3% positive isn’t it also 97% negative?

Is it healthy to question the risk reward equation and make informed decisions for ourselves and our families?

I think so.

I’d rather wear a mask and be able to go places. But I’m not going to hide in my house
Old 06-30-2020, 09:08 PM   #36
Pirate
Ifish Nate

Smile Re: Newport Infection Rates of C19 @3.4%

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gun Rod Bow View Post
I really don’t think anyone on this forum thinks Covid isn’t real.

I don’t think anyone here won’t sacrifice a little to protect their neighbors and friends.

But I think it’s healthy to ask questions and maintain some perspective.

By being on this site. Fishing the sea we all take on risks that others would never take.

Are we foolish or worse for fishing the sea?

When an infection percentage is 3% positive isn’t it also 97% negative?

Is it healthy to question the risk reward equation and make informed decisions for ourselves and our families?

I think so.

I’d rather wear a mask and be able to go places. But I’m not going to hide in my house

Exactly!!!!
Old 06-30-2020, 09:15 PM   #37
Bait O Eggs
King Salmon

Joe, they pull a sample from the plant, something like a pint or quart jar sized container. depending on when they pull it from the stream what they get varies. Part of a larger test to try and determine percentage of community with covid

People die from the flu and we dont shut things down, people die in car wrecks and we dont set the speed limit at 5mph, people will die from Covid. Shutting business down wont make it go away, we havn't found a cure for the cold or flu or a ton of other things, why do you think we will find a cure anytime soon??? Once it makes its way thru the herd, it will go away like the spanish flu did 100 years ago Come November it wont matter and we can all go back to work :twocents
Old 06-30-2020, 10:08 PM   #38
pony keg
Steelhead

Default Newport Infection Rates of C19 @3.4%

Quote:

Agenda, well said.
Death rate is actually going down in Oregon from rona.
.023 currently. Was at .024 and hard to tell how much of that is true numbers.
Whenever a hospital is being paid for positive rona tests it’s kind of like insider trading.
Good news is they finally released the name of CDC
Center for Democratic control..
just my thoughts, please don’t get to worked up over this everyone is entitled to there options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by pony keg; 06-30-2020 at 10:09 PM.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:21 AM   #39
Joe Evens
Sturgeon

Quote:
Joe, they pull a sample from the plant,

People die from the flu and we dont shut things down, people die in car wrecks and we dont set the speed limit at 5mph, people will die from Covid. Shutting business down wont make it go away, we havn't found a cure for the cold or flu or a ton of other things, why do you think we will find a cure anytime soon??? Once it makes its way thru the herd, it will go away like the spanish flu did 100 years ago Come November it wont matter and we can all go back to work :twocents
If you're talking to me, I'm pretty sure that I didn't opine about any of that. I was just injecting a bit of potty humor to perhaps lighten the discussion a bit.

Truth is, I'm pretty much of your opinion at this point. A couple months ago, I was still thinking we had a chance of minimizing the impact of the virus until countermeasures could hopefully come online and be available for all in need.

At this point, I'm confident that chicken has flown the coop. I've never been too stubborn to accept failure and take another path when it becomes obvious. The hardest thing to accept is not that we Americans have failed to control this virus when a few other countries apparently have, it's that it means all the sacrifices to date have been wasted.

I will continue to wear a face covering if possible as a courtesy to others, in tight quarters, but looking at the ever changing situation today, at the big picture? I'm just glad that this nightmare will pass, eventually.

Very luckily, fate threw us a softball this time. This could just as easily have been as fatal as Ebola and as contagious as this stuff. Even in failure, this time, there is a silver lining, a gift, we now have a much better understanding of how to manage the real thing when it comes. the question is, will we be ready? Other countries will be.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:49 AM   #40
Bladdershy
Tuna!

Lots of me me me, self entitled i'm going to do whatever I want on this board.... you all crack me up with this theory of we can't trust scientists anymore. And we can't trust medical doctors anymore because of the facts they misconstrue weekly. Guess what people? Nobody knows yet on how this virus is spreading and why its so contageous. WHY?? BECAUSE ITS A NEW VIRUS NOBODY HAS SEEN BEFORE!!!! ding ding ding Yes, this is the truth. Believe it or not..1+1=2. Argue about it until your eyes turn red, its still the truth

. but we all know you self entitlers will come up with your own NON scientifically backed theorys, your own statistics that you've mysteriously
thought up, and come up with your own conclusions on how to address a global pandemic... give yourselves a gold star, youve earned it.
Old 07-01-2020, 04:52 AM   #41
Bladdershy
Tuna!

Quote:
Joe, they pull a sample from the plant, something like a pint or quart jar sized container. depending on when they pull it from the stream what they get varies. Part of a larger test to try and determine percentage of community with covid

People die from the flu and we dont shut things down, people die in car wrecks and we dont set the speed limit at 5mph, people will die from Covid. Shutting business down wont make it go away, we havn't found a cure for the cold or flu or a ton of other things, why do you think we will find a cure anytime soon??? Once it makes its way thru the herd, it will go away like the spanish flu did 100 years ago [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.ifish.net/board/images/smilies/twocents.gif[/IMG] Come November it wont matter and we can all go back to work [IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.ifish.net/board/images/smilies/twocents.gif[/IMG]:twocents

You obviously must have jumped off the turnip truck yesterday.. or maybe this morning
Old 07-01-2020, 05:06 AM   #42
Arne K
Ifish Nate

Quote:
You obviously must have jumped off the turnip truck yesterday.. or maybe this morning

Wow. You might need to try to gain a little perspective from others on this thread. They are all good people and seem intelligent and informed. Most or all of us are not so much concerned about ourselves as we are about what this is doing to us as a society. I'm not saying you need to agree but I think your understanding of motivation may be off.
By the way, my wife is in healthcare and of the Medical Doctors we have talked to, none of them really agree with what is being represented as the mainstream opinion.
Old 07-01-2020, 05:13 AM   #43
geterdone
Chromer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladdershy View Post
Lots of me me me, self entitled i'm going to do whatever I want on this board.... you all crack me up with this theory of we can't trust scientists anymore. And we can't trust medical doctors anymore because of the facts they misconstrue weekly. Guess what people? Nobody knows yet on how this virus is spreading and why its so contageous. WHY?? BECAUSE ITS A NEW VIRUS NOBODY HAS SEEN BEFORE!!!! ding ding ding Yes, this is the truth. Believe it or not..1+1=2. Argue about it until your eyes turn red, its still the truth

. but we all know you self entitlers will come up with your own NON scientifically backed theorys, your own statistics that you've mysteriously
thought up, and come up with your own conclusions on how to address a global pandemic... give yourselves a gold star, youve earned it.
Well you can stay in your cave with the rest of them, the rest of us will enjoy our lives with a risk factor we are comfortable with. My risk factor is living my life the same as I did last summer. Its fishing season, lighten up and get on the water.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
Old 07-01-2020, 05:29 AM   #44
Reel fortunate
Ifish Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bladdershy View Post

Wow.... why don't you tell is how you really feel? you must have found success early in your life. Why deprive those that would like to be successful and provide for there families?

Shelter in place sounds like the thing for you. But That's your decision.

I plan on making my own decisions and don't need help from someone who thinks they have a clear picture. Besides there's an economy to think about. A family to feed and a house payment to be made..
We can't all expect someone to bail us out .......
Closed Thread