Spokane Washington Bassin????? - www.ifish.net
The Oregonian's Bill Monroe!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Fishing and Hunting > Bass and Panfish and Walleye Oh My!

Old 04-27-2005, 06:14 PM   #1
BassBuster
Chromer

Default Spokane Washington Bassin?????

I have to go to Spokane May 10-13. Anyone from there know of any good bass fishing? I won't have a boat so any bank options would be great...or any other Ifishers with a boat who want a partner in the evening would be awesome.

Stefan Z

Advertisement

Old 04-27-2005, 07:06 PM   #2
sbasser
Chromer

Default Re: Spokane Washington Bassin?????

Sprague Lake, west of Spokane would probably be the best shore access, but there are a lot of other lakes, mostly either down by Cheney, or North of Spokane, that hold bass. I think the Cheney area is the best scenery, if that counts. Chapman Lk. has a resort and maybe rental boats, and it does have bass. It's a pretty small lake, tho. Long Lake is the impoundment of the Spokane River, and it has LM and SM. There's a resort at Tum Tum, and they may rent boats.

It's been years, but I had no luck finding any detailed maps, and the state roadmap doesn't "git it". I was visiting my cousin there, and called some "Sporting Goods Stores". All they had was soccer uniforms. I'd suggest getting a DeLorme Atlas & Gazatteer from Fisherman's Marine & Outdoor. C&R, Steve
sbasser is offline   Reply With Quote