Have job, need an employee? - www.ifish.net

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Fishing and Hunting > Life in General

Old 11-02-2008, 07:33 AM   #1
STGRule
Qualified Sturgeon Hugger

Exclamation Have job, need an employee?

Please read this through before posting!

This thread is for companies who are looking for employees. Please post the skills needed, the location of the job and contact information. You might want to keep it to just Private Message contact as internet bots are good at collecting phone numbers and e-mail addresses to sell to spammers.

List the exact skills and experience you are looking for. This will help people to see your needs and will get a better response. Please do not post the name of the company. Details can be exchanged privately with interested potential employees.

Posts will stay up for at least 4 weeks and then be deleted to keep potential employees from having to wade through obsolete data. If you are still have an opening, please feel free to re-post.

STGRule is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-29-2015, 07:30 PM   #2
RamblinBob
Steelhead

Default 2 local fisherman needed for project, Astoria

[email protected]
1:09 PM (7 hours ago)

to me
Casting Notice for FISHERMEN in ASTORIA, OR

Extras Only is looking for a couple of FISHERMEN in the ASTORIA, OR area to be in an upcoming project.

We are looking for real fishermen. Guys with experience that know how to fish and have their own fishing gear, wardrobe, etc. Guys that fish regularly.

FATHER: Caucasian male 50-70 yrs old

SON: Caucasian male 25-35 yrs old
** The guys do not need to be related but if they are that is a plus so please let us know when submitting

This project films 1 day May 7 or 8 in ASTORIA. Pay is $350/day per person.

TO BE CONSIDERED:
E-mail the following to [email protected] ASAP - (*Put FISHERMEN in the subject):
Name
Cell #
Cell Carrier (AT&T, Verizon, etc)
Date of Birth
Height
Weight
City
RECENT photo (jpeg only, under 2mb)
Fishing Experience

*Ideally, we are looking for guys who are local to the Astoria area.
ONLY APPLY if you are AVAILABLE for both potential shoot days (no conflicts in the morning/afternoon/evening) and you either live in the Astoria area or are willing to work as a local (no reimbursement for gas, mileage, travel, etc). Transportation is your responsibility so you must have a reliable vehicle.

If you have already been contacted about this, you do not need to resubmit.

Thank you!

To unsubscribe from our general e-mail list click here. You will not be deleted from our master database but we will no longer send you general casting call notices and announcements.
RamblinBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2017, 08:51 PM   #3
FireHead
Ifish Nate

Default Re: Have job, need an employee?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireHead View Post
If you mention iFish or me, that will help you get in front of a hiring manager.

I need tech.'s and Production Manager very badly.....
We have several new positions open........ Engineering, Technicians, etc.

Old 09-11-2017, 02:25 PM   #4
Newbs
Sturgeon

I am an operations manager for a large downtown retail company. I have an immediate opening for a full time housekeeping position. Five days a week. Early morning and afternoon shifts. Good pay and benefits. PM me if you are interested.
Newbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2017, 11:37 AM   #5
summoner7
Chromer

Smile Re: Have job, need an employee?

I have a warehouse picker/packer/shipper role open in Wilsonville, Oregon at a small ecommerce startup. Full-time (M-F). Also have a part time role doing the same (probably just M-W) that will also open soon.

If you're interested in (or know about) warm water / bass fishing, this might be a fun role for you, too.

PM me if you want to know more about how/where to apply.

Thanks!
Jeff / Summoner7

Last edited by summoner7; 09-25-2017 at 11:38 AM.
summoner7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 01:10 PM   #6
rockn'reel

The company I work for has openings for Riggers.

You need:

Strong work ethic.
Great Attitude.
Mechanically inclined preferred.

Ability to operate forklifts,etc. needed (don't have to be certified or anything just need the ability to run this type of equipment). If you can't walk and chew gum at the same this is probably not for you.

Can't be afraid of manual labor.
Can't be afraid to get dirty.
There is about 30-40% outside work.
Ability to lift equipment to 75 Lbs occasionally.
Ability to lift equipment to 50 Lbs. ocassionally.
Ability to lift equipement to 30 pounds constantly.

CDL Class A definite plus (willingness to be trained for a CDL Class A required)

Good driving record.
Know how to take direction and work safely.
Reliable vehicle to get to work.

You are the face of the company out in the field so make sure you can keep your attitude in check and foul language to a minimum. Understand you will be the last thing the customer sees and remembers. The work in our industry can be slow at times because of the safety we require. We move equipment that ranges in weight from a few hundred pounds to a few hundred thousand pounds. You can't rush on critical work, but move at a fast pace the rest of the time. We utilize forklifts (up to around 130K capacity), cranes, multi-ton skates, trilifter to move CNC machines, transformers, food processing equipment, beer/wine/distilling tanks, etc.

Pay typically ranges between $17-25/hr depending on experience (did I mention a CDL class A is huge). Your overtime is calculated per day instead of being based on a 40 hour week. They have a company 401k and health insurance. There are definitely chances to advance (part-time foreman can make around $30/hr.). Company is based in Tualatin, Or.

Just PM me and I will send you the appropriate information.

Welding and Fabrication - Boat & Trailer Repair
Certified Grill Repair Center
rockn'reel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2017, 07:41 AM   #7
orarcher
Ifish Nate

Locally owned fence company with a manufacturing division in Central Oregon (Bend) is looking for an experienced fabricator with knowledge in all processes of welding and general steel work.

We manufacture products for the fencing industry such as ornamental iron gates and fencing. Serving our local area as well as other fence companies all over the world. With 38 yrs in the business we are going strong and are here to stay our avg tenure is over 12 yrs with several employees being here over 20.

We offer a very competitive salary ($20 hr to start) including paid vacation, 5 paid holidays, paid medical ins., 401K with match as well as monthly bonuses.

PM for more info.
Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty.

Last edited by orarcher; 12-12-2017 at 06:13 AM.
orarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 06:12 AM   #8
orarcher
Ifish Nate

We are still looking to fill the position above ^^^
Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn’t an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag … We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language … and we have room for but one sole loyalty.
orarcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 01:56 PM   #9
mkwerx
Ifish Nate

My business is looking to expand, we are looking to hire someone January 1st or thereabouts.

We are a AAA road service provider serving the greater Portland metro area. We provide all the typical roadside assistance services *except* towing or recovery. We are part of the AAA mobile battery service program, offering free battery and charging system tests to AAA members, as well as sale and installation of new car batteries.

We are looking for someone who:

- is 23 years of age or older
- has a friendly, positive, patient disposition
- has a clean driving record and valid drivers license
- can pass a background check (our AAA contract requires backgrounds of all employees)
- is self motivated and works well without direct supervision
- can pass a drug screen
- has basic mechanical aptitude - we provide on the job training for specific duties.

Some of the job requirements include (but not limited to):
- ability to lift 30 lbs frequently, and 50 or more occassionally
- ability to sit for long periods (like driving in heavy traffic)
- operation of basic tools ie: socket wrench, pliars, electric impact wrench, tire jack etc
- ability to work in all weather conditions
- safe operation of company vehicle
- frequent interaction with members of the general public
- occasional cash handling
- maintaining daily written activity log and invoices
- ability to operate smart phone and tablet devices
- working with and around hazardous chemicals ie petrolium products, battery acid etc
- navigating throughout the Portland metro area in all traffic conditions, in any weather condition
- exposure to vehicle traffic in parking lots, on public roadways, and occasionally on highways and interstate highways

As part of the hiring process, we are requiring selected applicants to participate in a ride along (please allot 3 to 4 hours) for a first hand look at the job and what it entails, your interview will be conducted during this time as well.

Target hire time is first week of January 2018, pay is by commission (per completed service call) - rate and benefits to be discussed with applicant at time of interview. Position will be swing shift (12PM to 10PM roughly) Friday & Saturday, plus Tuesday & Wednesday.

This is an entry level position, full time.

Interested parties please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected] as I do not get on here as much as I would like to. Prefer resume and cover letter in PDF format, as it will be viewed primarily on mobile devices.

my lil silly blog - fishin' the ditch
mkwerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2018, 05:37 AM   #10
Arne K
Ifish Nate

Construction trades are looking for apprentices and experienced craftspeople.

If you know someone who is looking for a career, Union apprenticeships are an excellent opportunity. They work fulltime while getting their training and end up with good working conditions, good pay, and good benefits without the burden of a student loan to pay off.

There are opportunities for those with experience as well. If you are working but don't feel you get the pay, working conditions, or respect you deserve, give one of the Locals a call. It's not too late to start building a real retirement pension.

Requirements vary slightly by trade but High School Diploma or GED required with some specific grades in certain classes. No experience is needed for apprenticeship but good attitude and work ethic are a must.

Search on the net:

Sheet Metal Workers Local 16 (my favorite)
Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 290
IBEW (Electricians) Local 48
Old 01-14-2018, 07:08 AM   #11
Tony Micelli
Tuna!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne K View Post
Construction trades are looking for apprentices and experienced craftspeople.

If you know someone who is looking for a career, Union apprenticeships are an excellent opportunity. They work fulltime while getting their training and end up with good working conditions, good pay, and good benefits without the burden of a student loan to pay off.

There are opportunities for those with experience as well. If you are working but don't feel you get the pay, working conditions, or respect you deserve, give one of the Locals a call. It's not too late to start building a real retirement pension.

Requirements vary slightly by trade but High School Diploma or GED required with some specific grades in certain classes. No experience is needed for apprenticeship but good attitude and work ethic are a must.

Search on the net:

Sheet Metal Workers Local 16 (my favorite)
Plumbers and Pipefitters Local 290
IBEW (Electricians) Local 48
Operating Engineers 701 has apprenticeship openings for mechanic and equipment operators right now too.
Old 01-25-2018, 11:19 AM   #12
natew
Chromer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Micelli View Post
Operating Engineers 701 has apprenticeship openings for mechanic and equipment operators right now too.

Id like to look more into this. How?

Thanks
natew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 04:37 PM   #13
Arne K
Ifish Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by natew View Post
Id like to look more into this. How?

Thanks
From a Google search: http://www.iuoe701.com/
Old 01-30-2018, 05:41 PM   #14
GameChaserFid
Ifish Nate

Arne K- Could you give some details about the sheet metal workers? I am looking into it and I was wondering what the outlook for future workers in the trade are? Also, I read the field is pretty diverse. That is one thing that was interesting to me.

Thanks.
GameChaserFid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2018, 06:36 PM   #15
Arne K
Ifish Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by GameChaserFid View Post
Arne K- Could you give some details about the sheet metal workers? I am looking into it and I was wondering what the outlook for future workers in the trade are? Also, I read the field is pretty diverse. That is one thing that was interesting to me.

Thanks.
All the information you need is here: http://www.sheetmetalinstitute.org/b...pprentice.html

Be sure to review all the requirements and be completely prepared when you go in to apply. Applications are currently being accepted on Wednesdays from 1-4pm until further notice. I don't know if they will publish a closing date for applications or if it will just close when the need is fulfilled so I would recommend applying at your earliest opportunity.
To answer your questions, the Portland area and beyond is experiencing a strong growth trend that seems to be here for the long run. Local contractors are expanding territories and capabilities to meet the needs of large national companies that are coming to our region at an increasing pace. I would say the future is looking very good.
Sheet Metal is a very diverse profession. We are the only building trade that takes a raw material (metal sheet) and creates a finished product (duct, architectural metal, kitchen equipment, industrial systems). Shop fabrication, welding, commercial HVAC installation, architectural metal, high-tech industrial, energy management, CAD detailing, etc. are some of the aspects of the trade. Any one of these has layers of diversity within them. Every project is different and has new things to be learned.
The opportunity is whatever you make of it. Brains, good work ethic, and most importantly, good attitude will bring success.
Old 01-31-2018, 05:04 PM   #16
GameChaserFid
Ifish Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arne K View Post
All the information you need is here: http://www.sheetmetalinstitute.org/b...pprentice.html

Be sure to review all the requirements and be completely prepared when you go in to apply. Applications are currently being accepted on Wednesdays from 1-4pm until further notice. I don't know if they will publish a closing date for applications or if it will just close when the need is fulfilled so I would recommend applying at your earliest opportunity.
To answer your questions, the Portland area and beyond is experiencing a strong growth trend that seems to be here for the long run. Local contractors are expanding territories and capabilities to meet the needs of large national companies that are coming to our region at an increasing pace. I would say the future is looking very good.
Sheet Metal is a very diverse profession. We are the only building trade that takes a raw material (metal sheet) and creates a finished product (duct, architectural metal, kitchen equipment, industrial systems). Shop fabrication, welding, commercial HVAC installation, architectural metal, high-tech industrial, energy management, CAD detailing, etc. are some of the aspects of the trade. Any one of these has layers of diversity within them. Every project is different and has new things to be learned.
The opportunity is whatever you make of it. Brains, good work ethic, and most importantly, good attitude will bring success.
Thank you for the information. I appreciate it.
GameChaserFid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2018, 08:39 AM   #17
fishchaser
Ifish Nate

Default Have job, need an employee?

As some of you know, All Sports (Big Rock Sports), in Clackamas, is moving to Reno.
NONE of the employees went with the company.
There are quite a few of their warehouse workers looking for work. Pay range around $18. an hour.
They won’t be available to start till after the first of April.
They loose the lease on the building in March, and have to be completely out by the first if April.
Some of these guys can’t make it on minimum wage. They have families to support.
So if there are any warehouse jobs available, please post.
Most of the stockers are forklift, reach, and lift experienced. They can also pull orders, and stock merchandise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Member # 496
fishchaser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 04:42 PM   #18
Redgoat
Fry

I work with Trackers Earth, a Portland-based outdoor education company and am looking to hire about a dozen fishing instructors for my summer programs. This is a seasonal gig (June - August) and pays above min wage. Generally, we fish with kids at lakes and rivers within approx 1 hour of SE Portland. I'm looking for folks who love to fish and are looking for a summer gig that gets them outside teaching and fishing.

Shoot me a PM with questions. I should be able to answer most of them
Redgoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2018, 09:36 PM   #19
Isabella's Human
Chromer

Calling all vets!

Life flight network is expanding and looking for all types of skill levels

https://www.lifeflight.org/careers/

From The Oregon Coast to Montana
Isabella's Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2018, 07:52 PM   #20
FireHead
Ifish Nate

We are still hiring! Check out www.essinc.com in the career section.
Old 05-09-2018, 09:04 AM   #21
bigfishaddiction
Ifish Nate

Sportcraft Marina Inc is looking for a lot manager that will be in charge of all duties involved with keeping the lot clean, washing boats, moving boats and trailers around to different areas on the lot with a forklift for mechanical repairs and taking freight (outboard motors and parts) off of freight haulers trucks with the forklift as well. Forklift experience is not necessary as we are willing to train, but would be a bonus. This would be mainly a full time job and would hope that the person interested would have an urge to learn several other basic things in the marine industry as well. Making sure a boat is safe and ready to take out on the water will be imperative to learn quickly here. A driver’s license is not required, but once again would be a bonus especially if it includes a good driving record. Pay starts at $11.50 an hour and raises will follow shortly after with employees that are quick to catch on and show their willingness to become a value to Sportcraft. Call and ask for Ryan, or Larry at (503)656-6484.

Last edited by bigfishaddiction; 05-09-2018 at 09:31 AM.
bigfishaddiction is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2018, 03:47 AM   #22
Ichthyolic
Tuna!

My company in Vancouver is and has been expanding rapidly. We are always in need of CNC operators, machinist, and others such as working in inspections and production managers.
Later this year, we will also have constructed our own clean room operation in our new building and will be in need of clean room operators, the bunny suit wearing people.
Our biggest need though is for CNC operators and/or machinists. This has been ongoing for about one year now and can never find enough people with this skill.
For a machinist or CNC operator, pay starts at $20 per hour. The company has great benefits, with good health insurance, a matching 401K program, a pension plan, vision, dental plan, and starts with two weeks vacation per year.

I've worked here 8 years as the lead aerospace auditor having worked from the bottom up.
Just PM me if interested and I can get you set up with an interview.
Well it's all right, even if you're old and grey. Well it's all right, you still got something to say. Well it's all right, remember to live and let live. Well it's all right, the best you can do is forgive. End of the Line-The Traveling Wilburys
Ichthyolic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 09:06 PM   #23
jibjab
Steelhead

I'm the Plant Manager for a local family owned ISO Certified manufacturing plant located in the East Portland/Gresham area. We're currently looking for a skilled Millwright Mechanic.

Specifically someone who has experience with industrial equipment maintenance. We operate a safe and clean facility with a family atmosphere. So we're looking for a professional whose values reflect our own.

This person needs to be self-motivated, team-oriented who possess great problem-solving skills. Someone who is a forward-thinking millwright that can help our company take on new products and processes. This position is responsible of monitoring our preventative maintenance program, continuously evaluating and analyzing quality, safety, production processes and procedures.

Ideally someone who has at least a minimum of 5 years of maintenance and repair experience with mechanical equipment (ranging from Single/Multi-Spindle Screw Machines, CNC Turning/Milling Centers, Plastic Injection Molding Machines, etc.).

We need someone who understands PLC's and robotics or can learn it.

Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, schematics and detailed repair drawings related to specific machinery.

Dismantle equipment when required for repair.

Knows hydraulic systems.

Possession of current LME or equivalent preferred and possession of/or ability to obtain other trade licenses/certificates

The best part, we work 4, 10hr shifts Mon-Thurs from 6am-4:30pm with Fri-Sun off, PTO after 90 days, Paid Holidays, Paid Birthday day, and 80hrs of Vaction after 1 year of employment.

If interested please PM me.

Roscoe
jibjab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2018, 07:49 PM   #24
blacktail14478
Coho

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireHead View Post
We have several new positions open........ Engineering, Technicians, etc.
Do you still need a Production Manager? I have great experience, and could sent you my resume if interested.

Thanks!
blacktail14478 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2018, 10:54 AM   #25
mkwerx
Ifish Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkwerx View Post
My business is looking to expand, we are looking to hire someone January 1st or thereabouts.

We are a AAA road service provider serving the greater Portland metro area. We provide all the typical roadside assistance services *except* towing or recovery. We are part of the AAA mobile battery service program, offering free battery and charging system tests to AAA members, as well as sale and installation of new car batteries.

We are looking for someone who:

- has a friendly, positive, patient disposition
- has a clean driving record and valid drivers license
- can pass a background check (our AAA contract requires backgrounds of all employees)
- is self motivated and works well without direct supervision
- can pass a drug screen
- has basic mechanical aptitude - we provide on the job training for specific duties.

Some of the job requirements include (but not limited to):
- ability to lift 30 lbs frequently, and 50 or more occasionally
- ability to sit for long periods (like driving in heavy traffic)
- operation of basic tools ie: socket wrench, pliers, electric impact wrench, tire jack etc
- ability to work in all weather conditions
- safe operation of company vehicle
- frequent interaction with members of the general public
- occasional cash handling
- maintaining daily written activity log and invoices
- ability to operate smart phone and tablet devices
- working with and around hazardous chemicals ie petroleum products, battery acid etc
- navigating throughout the Portland metro area in all traffic conditions, in any weather condition
- exposure to vehicle traffic in parking lots, on public roadways, and occasionally on highways and interstate highways

As part of the hiring process, we are requiring selected applicants to participate in a ride along (please allot 3 to 4 hours) for a first hand look at the job and what it entails, your interview will be conducted during this time as well.

*snipped*

This is an entry level position, full time.

Interested parties please email a resume and cover letter to [email protected] as I do not get on here as much as I would like to. Prefer resume and cover letter in PDF format, as it will be viewed primarily on mobile devices.

I'm recruiting again - a few changes:

Min age of 21

Experience not necessary, we will provide paid on the job training, but good customer-service skills are a must.

Starting wage is $15-17 depending on experience, performance eval after 90 days

Benes:

Health insurance
Paid sick time and vacation after 1 year
AAA Plus membership after 90 days
Cell phone reimbursement monthly

This will be Swing Shift tentatively Saturday thru Wednesday 12PM to 9PM

Interested applicants should email at the above address or call my business line at 971 221 9211 to schedule an interview/ride along, and be prepared to fill out an application at such time.

my lil silly blog - fishin' the ditch
mkwerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2018, 04:56 AM   #26
Fish mojo
Ifish Nate

Position hiring for Facilities Maintenance Technician in Portland. Graveyard shift. Operate chillers, air handlers, boilers, compressors, fire alarm, etc. in a high tech high rise medical facility. Perform preventative maintenance and inspections and repairs. Experience highly preferred, but willing provide training for right person with some solid background and positive mindset. Must pass background and drug screen (cannibis will fail the screen). $25/hr plus benefits. Contact me by pm if interested.
"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
Fish mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 08:45 AM   #27
TheRogue
King Salmon

Default Survey career opportunity

Career F/T Surveying Technicians, multiple locations

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/512535300

A feral horse is a free-roaming horse of domesticated ancestry. As such, a feral horse is not a wild animal in the sense of an animal without domesticated ancestors.
TheRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 08:04 PM   #28
luvs2fish
Tuna!

Default Re: Survey career opportunity

Applying tomorrow thanks for the Email.
Old 10-02-2018, 02:52 AM   #29
Finn-icky
Ifish Nate

Default Re: Survey career opportunity

One of my nephews went to work in the survey field and absolutely loves it. Not a bad lick for a young adult wanting a nice career path to follow.
Finn-icky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2018, 09:27 AM   #30
Fish mojo
Ifish Nate

I have a swing shift Building Engineer and a graveyard shift Maintenance Tech position open now. State of the art new medical facility. Great opportunities!! Contact me by pm ASAP.
"I, not events, have the power to make me happy or unhappy today. I can choose which it shall be. Yesterday is dead, tomorrow hasn't arrived yet. I have just one day, today, and I'm going to be happy in it."
Fish mojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 07:26 AM   #31
fish Addict80
Tuna!

My company is growing fast and we need to expand. We have 2 positions available. Interest in hunting and fishing is a plus as most of our customers also hunt and fish. We occasionally do customer fishing and hunting trips paid for by the manufacturers we represent.

Position 1

We are a Manufacturers’ Representative firm looking for a full time, career minded, outside sales representative. Established for over 40 years and located in Vancouver, Washington.

Plumbing/construction industry knowledge desirable but not required.

Requirements

Must have excellent / advanced computer knowledge
Excel / Word / PowerPoint / Outlook
Outstanding communication and customer service skills
Mechanical aptitude a plus
Strong work ethic and competitive nature
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Ability to work well with others
Ability to think critically and work independently
Ability to multi task

Compensation:

Base Salary plus Commission, amount to be determined / based on experience
Medical
Simple IRA with matching dollars
Vehicle provided and or expenses covered

Position 2

Inside Sales and Commercial Quotes.

Duties will include supporting outside sales staff, answering phones, order entry, product crossover, create quotes for commercial customers, social media marketing, manage Customer Resource Management system, drafting and sending email notifications to customers.

Requirements:
--self starter
--detail-oriented
--strong work ethic and competitive nature
--mechanical aptitude is a must!
--plumbing industry and/or construction knowledge is a plus
--Must have excellent/advanced computer skills
-------excel & word
-------social media marketing
-------CRM management
--excellent verbal and written communication skills
--ability to work well with others and independently
--ability to think critically
--ability to multi-task
Job Type: Full-time

Text or PM
503-999-132five
Old 03-13-2019, 01:54 PM   #32
TheRogue
King Salmon

Default Career Surveying Technician positions!

https://www.usajobs.gov/GetJob/ViewDetails/527307800#

For information, please feel free to PM me.

A feral horse is a free-roaming horse of domesticated ancestry. As such, a feral horse is not a wild animal in the sense of an animal without domesticated ancestors.
Old 03-16-2019, 04:44 PM   #33
TheRogue
King Salmon

Bump

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Old 03-24-2019, 08:02 PM   #34
Metal Head
Tuna!

Im now searching for a DECKHAND for the 2019 season I run a 43' inspected charter boat OUTER LIMITS out of Depoe Bay. You must be reliable,trustworthy, be able to pass a background check and drug screening. You will also be required to be on a random drug testing consortium..If you love the ocean and people send me a message! The season will just get busier and busier from here on out I need someone immediately! I'd prefer experience but I do not mind training someone still enough time to do that. You will not get rich doing this but will make decent money throughout the spring and summer. So if this doesnt sound like something you would love to do dont apply thanks.

I'm not on here much so PMS are best

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Old 03-28-2019, 08:48 AM   #35
chumrunner
Steelhead

I am in need of a Customer Service representative in Bend. Entry level. Data entry, phone service, processing payments, Payment reminder phone calls. Competitive wages, great benefits.

Must pass drug screen, Background check, and credit check (financial services).

We will train. (503) 440-0641

Last edited by chumrunner; 03-28-2019 at 08:50 AM.
chumrunner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2019, 09:13 PM   #36
Isabella's Human
Chromer

Veteran Friendly Employer

Building Engineer- 2nd Shift - Tues - Sat
CBRE Portland, OR (South Water Front) Free Parking or Transit pass
Brand New State Government Building
Very good wages and Bennys

Responsibilities
Utilizes advanced skills to perform complex preventive maintenance and corrective repair of buildings, industrial systems, vehicles, equipment and grounds. Working under limited supervision, monitors building system operations and performance. Utilizes several trade skills such as carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, roofing, heating and cooling.

Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Complies with all applicable codes, regulations, governmental agency and Company directives related to building operations and work safety.

Inspects building systems including fire alarms, HVAC, and plumbing to ensure operation of equipment is within design capabilities and achieves environmental conditions prescribed by client.

Oversees and inspects the work performed by outside contractors. Contracted work includes landscaping, snow removal, remodeling, HVAC, plumbers, and cleaning.

Performs assigned repairs, emergency and preventive maintenance. Completes maintenance and repair records as required.

Reviews assigned work orders. Estimates time and materials needed to complete repair. Orders necessary materials and supplies to complete all tasks.

Maintains an energy management program to ensure measures are taken to operate all systems in the most efficient manner to keep operating costs at a minimum.

Performs welding, carpentry, furniture assembly and locksmith tasks as needed.

Responds quickly to emergency situations, summoning additional assistance as needed.

Qualifications
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.

Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.

EDUCATION And EXPERIENCE
High school diploma or general education degree (GED) and a minimum of four years of related experience and/or trade school training.

CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
Universal CFC certification preferred. Additional certification in one or more of the following: electrical, mechanical, HVAC and refrigeration systems, process controls, mechanical power transmissions, painting, plumbing, carpentry or engine repair. Certifications/licenses as may be required by local or state jurisdictions.

Communication Skills
Ability to comprehend and interpret instructions, short correspondence, and memos and ask clarifying questions to ensure understanding. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, and/or supervisor. Ability to effectively present information to an internal department and/or large groups of employees.

REASONING ABILITY
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situation where only limited standardization exists. Requires intermediate analytical skills.

OTHER SKILLS and ABILITIES
Uses personal computer and / or PDA for work order system, email, ESS and training. Basic skills with Microsoft Office Outlook. Physical requirements include stooping, standing, walking, climbing stairs / ladders and ability to lift / carry heavy loads of 50 lbs. or more.
Isabella's Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 09:19 AM   #37
bigdawgwill44
Chromer

My company is looking for a Class A CDL truck driver. If you or someone you know is interested PM me with questions or interest.

TRUCK DRIVER (PORTLAND, OREGON)

compensation: DOE
employment type: full-time

Wholesaler of hardwood lumber and plywood seeking a full time truck driver for local deliveries in Oregon and Washington State.

QUALIFIED CANDIDATES MUST HAVE:

Required a minimum of 3 to 5 years driving experience
with Tractor/Trailer 48’ or 28 box truck
Candidate must have a Class “A “CDL license with a copy of driving record and medical certificate
Must be forklift certified or the ability to become certified
Attention to detail, responsible, personable and have good communication skills with an excellent driving record
Must be able to lift 50 lbs +
Work shift is Monday thru Friday, 6:30 AM – 3:30 PM with 1 hour lunch

EXCELLENT BENEFIT PACKAGE:
Salary, plus Mileage
Medical/Dental Insurance
PTO pay
Holiday pay
401K Plan

NOTE: NON SMOKING AND DRUG FREE ENVIRONMENT
bigdawgwill44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 10:19 AM   #38
shouldbehunting
Chromer

Seeking a Sr. Land Surveyor (must be licensed)

-Located in SE Portland
-Competitive salary and good benefits
-Wide range of projects (public, private, commercial)
-Smaller but strong and long-standing organization

Anyone interested can reach me at:
Rob Swiontek
[email protected] or PM

Thanks!

Rob
shouldbehunting is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 11:28 AM   #39
Swift Fly Guy
Chromer

Default Construction Superintendent & Purchasing, Estimating - Manager / Agent

Construction Superintendent -

Devoted to building teams of highly skilled and motivated industry professionals. We take extreme ownership and care to deliver the very best homes with outstanding pride and care to every new homeowner. We focus on employee satisfaction and they in turn ensure we have truly satisfied homeowners.
Please consider joining us in building highly efficient, environmentally sound homes, priced right so we may extend a compelling value to our customers.
We are seeking team members who understand our mission, who are committed to our common values, strong work ethic and those who have a great attitude with an incredible appetite to serve.

We ask that you bring previous professional experience:

• Ensure each home meets quality standards that bring pride to the whole organization.
• Know and understand the performance criteria and construction standards for each of the trade contractor trades.
• Be familiar with and use established supervisory and motivational techniques to elicit peak performance from all suppliers and trade contractors, in relation to quantity as well as quality.
• Maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with trade contractors, material suppliers, public officials, and above all our customers both within and outside our organization.
• Coordinate the work of all trade contractors on the job site to avoid conflicts and dry runs. Serve our vendors with the tools and supervision needed to ensure they have the ability to be profitable.
• Achieve high quality work and homeowner satisfaction through effective management of resources and the construction process.
• Perform daily, accurate and timely updates to the construction schedules.
• Manage the costs of construction with ownership and care.
• Conduct detailed inspection of each phase of construction to support our vendors to be successful.
• Consistently ensure that job sites remain clean and professional throughout the course of construction.
• Always maintain a high degree of integrity and customer loyalty, this will serve our company well.
• Make informed, accurate decisions with the ability to adapt to the challenge at hand.
• Solve problems and bring solutions to the table with each challenge.

Purchasing & Estimating - Manager / Agent (Wilsonville)

• Know and understand the performance criteria and construction standards for each of the trade contractor's core discipline.
• Be familiar with and use established supervisory and motivational techniques to elicit peak performance from all suppliers and trade contractors, in relation to quantity as well as quality.
• Maintain effective, cooperative working relationships with trade contractors, material suppliers, public officials, and above all our customers both within and outside our organization.
• Always maintain a high degree of integrity and customer loyalty, this will serve our company well.
• Make informed, accurate decisions with the ability to adapt to the challenge at hand.
• Edit scope of work to reflect product and project specific requirements, duration, quality specifications, stage check requirements, pay staging, cycle times, material specifications.
• Ensure latest plan revisions have been incorporated, bid sets available, plans on line.
• Identify bidder pool. Prequalified by sending bidder information sheet, checking references, visiting ongoing operations or completed projects.
• Review bids and returned signed scopes looking for exclusions, inclusions, cut sheets & other required submittals.
• Compare pricing looking for errors. Input pricing into bid management. Compare to budget goals.
• Negotiate for best pricing with preferred vendors. Request optional value engineered savings & product
options.
• Solve problems and bring solutions to the table with each challenge

Hit me up with any questions you may have, thanks!
Swift Fly Guy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2019, 10:05 AM   #40
Gustopup
Coho

Portland area. Looking for full-time marine equipment installers with ABYC/NMEA certification. If not certified, applicants must have some prior experience or background in the following areas to be considered for a trainee position:
Work history with RF, networks, audio, marine electronics installation.
Being familiar with all aspects of installing DC wiring, layout & termination.
Able to read & work with basic AC/DC schematics.
Knowledge of AC power systems & switching.
Any skills such as electrical, woodworking, welding & plumbing a plus.
Resume of past work & references please.
Job duties include installing any kind of equipment aboard boats from 18' to 70' such as electronics, generators, heating equipment, lighting, fabrication in wood & metal. Advanced training will be provided & required.
Wages will vary with experience & skill level. Paid medical/dental, Simple IRA, paid vacation/sick time. Contact by PM.
Gustopup is offline   Reply With Quote