Hows your garden 2019? - Page 3 - www.ifish.net

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Fishing and Hunting > Life in General

Old 06-11-2019, 09:14 AM   #121
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Default Re: Hows your garden 2019?

Beautimus gardens folks! Keep on growing.

Advertisement

Old 06-17-2019, 06:09 AM   #122
95powersmoker
Steelhead

Man, having problems again this year with tomatoes. Lots of green tomatoes on the plants for the last month but nothing turning red. Have tried the pick and put in a paper bag trick with no success. Is it simply the E. Wa heat that won't allow them to ripen? Our first year over here 3 summers ago, we had a tomato plant that grew lots of tomatoes through the summer heat but the last two summers have been tough. Anybody have any tips or tricks?
95powersmoker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 09:39 PM   #123
lilwhaler
Steelhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95powersmoker View Post
Man, having problems again this year with tomatoes. Lots of green tomatoes on the plants for the last month but nothing turning red. Have tried the pick and put in a paper bag trick with no success. Is it simply the E. Wa heat that won't allow them to ripen? Our first year over here 3 summers ago, we had a tomato plant that grew lots of tomatoes through the summer heat but the last two summers have been tough. Anybody have any tips or tricks?
Patience. It's only June. You'll have lots by August 1.
The bag trick is for the ones that aren't red when the frost comes in the fall.
lilwhaler is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-17-2019, 10:02 PM   #124
gettin' fishy
Ifish Nate

Does anyone have any early corn? I'm looking for stalks, do not want ears, for the end of July.

I had 3 or 4 cucumbers come up a few weeks ago. So I assume that was all I was going to get and reseeded. The rest of the first batch finally decided to pop up over the last two days. Guess I'll be making a lot of pickles this year.

Tomatoes are starting to bloom. They aren't getting as tall as they have in years past. Before blooming.

The first planting of peas are doing well. I have a feeling they are going get ripe while we are on vacation.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
gettin' fishy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 05:43 AM   #125
95powersmoker
Steelhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilwhaler View Post
Patience. It's only June. You'll have lots by August 1.
The bag trick is for the ones that aren't red when the frost comes in the fall.
It's hard to have patience when there are 30+ green tomatoes on the plant. I want salsa now!!
Old 06-18-2019, 07:33 AM   #126
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Quote:
It's hard to have patience when there are 30+ green tomatoes on the plant. I want salsa now!!
Fried green salsa?
Old 06-18-2019, 08:41 AM   #127
Quiet Riot
King Salmon

Quote:
It's awesome your plants are that far along, I'm way behind this year.

That said, prune the heck out of your plants. Take all the sucker branches off and many of the big leaves and other branches with no fruit. If you really want to speed up ripening, cut off the new blossoms also but it's early in the season for that. You'll speed up the process greatly this way. Use shears for pruning.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Quiet Riot is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:55 AM   #128
salmon123
Tuna!

Quote:

Give it time, My tomatoes are popping but wont be red for a few weeks or so.
salmon123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 01:50 PM   #129
pugbuddy
Steelhead

Prune those sucker limbs. Watermelon and Cantaloupe have male and female blossoms now.
pugbuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 05:14 PM   #130
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Beautimus garden Pugbuddy!
Old 06-19-2019, 06:11 AM   #131
95powersmoker
Steelhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quiet Riot View Post
It's awesome your plants are that far along, I'm way behind this year.

That said, prune the heck out of your plants. Take all the sucker branches off and many of the big leaves and other branches with no fruit. If you really want to speed up ripening, cut off the new blossoms also but it's early in the season for that. You'll speed up the process greatly this way. Use shears for pruning.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
Thanks for the tips guys. I went out and pruned them pretty good last night. I tell myself every year that I will prune my tomatoes and never really do so they turn into a big mess that tips over the cage.
Old 06-22-2019, 09:23 AM   #132
Kingkiller
Ifish Nate

Pugbuddy I'm right down the street from you and my garden looks like it just got going compared to yours. That squash plant is ridiculous. So is it the black plastic that goes down first that gets your garden going so good. When did you start planting? store bought or from seed?
Old 06-24-2019, 06:50 AM   #133
pugbuddy
Steelhead

One plastic is green and one is brown. The claim on brown is gets hotter than black and suppresses weeds better than green. Both from Territorial. Started spinach in February under a thermal cover and moved over top of green last week of April to direct seed cantaloupe and watermelon. Start some things in a hobby greenhouse and direct seed others.

Last edited by pugbuddy; 06-24-2019 at 07:00 AM.
Old 06-24-2019, 10:13 AM   #134
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Pugbuddy. That is one HUGE mole eating that carrot.
Old 06-24-2019, 10:17 AM   #135
Williewobbler
Chromer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fishfeet View Post
Pugbuddy. That is one HUGE mole eating that carrot.
At first glance, I thought it was Winston Churchill!
Williewobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2019, 11:02 AM   #136
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williewobbler View Post
At first glance, I thought it was Winston Churchill!
Very close resemblance.
Old 06-25-2019, 05:48 AM   #137
95powersmoker
Steelhead

Was able to start picking some cherry tomatoes the last couple days. I think it helped doing the pruning. Thanks for the advice guys. I have found a real love for gardening the last couple years because you are always learning.
Old 06-25-2019, 07:14 AM   #138
DogZilla15
King Salmon

What I thought was going to be a ho hum Blueberry crop is turning into probably the best we ever had. Branches are hanging down to the ground with the weight of the berries and I trim them back every fall to try and prevent this. Might start picking early next week. Looks like they're going to get ripe mostly at the same time which is good.
DogZilla15 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 11:51 AM   #139
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by DogZilla15 View Post
What I thought was going to be a ho hum Blueberry crop is turning into probably the best we ever had. Branches are hanging down to the ground with the weight of the berries and I trim them back every fall to try and prevent this. Might start picking early next week. Looks like they're going to get ripe mostly at the same time which is good.
Same here. I picked 2 off of the very top of our biggest bush yesterday.
But all 7 or 8 bushes are looking spanktacular this year too.
Hopefully not all ripe at the same time, or my back will be killing me.
Hope to get enough to make some jelly, and freeze a couple bags, for this winter.
But that depends on whether the lil' heathen g-kids discover them before I
get them picked.
Old 06-25-2019, 12:02 PM   #140
Quiet Riot
King Salmon

My blueberries are doing well but won't ripen for a few more weeks and with the different varieties they keep going for a month or two. Probably good for me since critters get most of my berries that ripen before July. After July there are enough blackberries and wild berries around here that they mostly leave mine alone.

Finally getting a few green tomatoes, salad fixings harvesting regularly, asparagus about finished, early strawberries done, most everything else up and growing like corn, peas, carrots, broccoli, cabbage, and the potatoes are about ready to start eating some fresh. They're about the only thing I planted on time. Squash will make it alright but peppers will only work out if we get a warm fall.
Old 07-08-2019, 07:18 PM   #141
Whethole
Sturgeon

Im sure some of yall would be MEH, but I felt pretty proud tonight while picking through my toddler blueberry plant. This top hat plant is 3 years old and it is plumping out some good grubs. I got this bowl tonight, as well as we have been munching off of it for the last few weeks. It still has many more to mature before it is done. I also gave the first dwarf blueberry plants fruit to the wife. That variety is super sweet. My New Jersey blue is also going to put some out. The dog fir chips have really accelerated their outputs!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190708_201651_1562642230408.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	71.4 KB
ID:	726519  
Old 07-08-2019, 09:26 PM   #142
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whethole View Post
Im sure some of yall would be MEH, but I felt pretty proud tonight while picking through my toddler blueberry plant. This top hat plant is 3 years old and it is plumping out some good grubs. I got this bowl tonight, as well as we have been munching off of it for the last few weeks. It still has many more to mature before it is done. I also gave the first dwarf blueberry plants fruit to the wife. That variety is super sweet. My New Jersey blue is also going to put some out. The dog fir chips have really accelerated their outputs!
WhetGuy. Your S's hurt my head. And eye's.
But nice bunch of Blueberries just the same. We have several different varieties also.
All doing pretty good till a pack of g-kids discovered them last weekend.
But MANY more yet to ripen.
Wifey picked a nice bunch of Marion berries this afternoon. But a couple more g-kids dropped in unexpectedly, and cleaned those out this evening.
Thinking we may hafta move back out into the boonies where I grew up, in order to protect our crops. The local fauna are much easier to deal with then wild g-kids.

Last edited by Fishfeet; 07-08-2019 at 09:36 PM.
Fishfeet is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2019, 07:24 AM   #143
Kingkiller
Ifish Nate

I'll send you my Grandkids they don't like any fruit except peeled and sliced red apples. Strawberries, grapes, cherries, blue berries any fruit they run from. Something happened but I am not sure what.

Talking gardens I can not get my squash to grow. Mainly crooknecks. Those green ones my neighbors have are huge but i just can't get into zucchini. so we stay to other types. In fact nothing seems to be taking off like I thought they should cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers. Is it the lack of warm days or no sun I have had a few small trees grow up around the garden that need to be taken out this winter. Another maybe crappy year, like our tuna season?
Old 07-15-2019, 08:42 AM   #144
pugbuddy
Steelhead

Variety called Commander (Formally Aristocrat) top shelf at my place. Has male and female blossoms. Store boys in fridge if no girls and transfer pollen with hobby paint brush up to 3 or 4 days. Wife puts can of crushed pineapple ( drained) in Zucchini Bread.
Old 07-16-2019, 07:07 AM   #145
Williewobbler
Chromer

Easy grocery shopping today. No ripe tomatoes yet, but tons of green ones. Corn is tasseled and 6' tall!
Old 07-16-2019, 08:41 AM   #146
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kingkiller View Post
I'll send you my Grandkids they don't like any fruit except peeled and sliced red apples. Strawberries, grapes, cherries, blue berries any fruit they run from. Something happened but I am not sure what.

Talking gardens I can not get my squash to grow. Mainly crooknecks. Those green ones my neighbors have are huge but i just can't get into zucchini. so we stay to other types. In fact nothing seems to be taking off like I thought they should cucumbers, tomatoes, peppers. Is it the lack of warm days or no sun I have had a few small trees grow up around the garden that need to be taken out this winter. Another maybe crappy year, like our tuna season?
Thanks KK. But keep the g-kids.
Between the two of us, we have 21 g-kids at the moment. # 22 is in the oven.
Have you tried growing some Delicata squash? Some excellent eats.
They are considered a winter squash, and you can't procure them at the market till fall. But they are great on the bbq or in the oven if prepared right.
We've tried growing them several times. But either our soil is deficient in some way, or we just don't get enough hot weather.
Trying a few again this year, but don't have high hopes. The ones we managed to grow in the past were really small. All other squash does great here.
The Delicata in the stores, in the fall, are huge. Like about 8" to 12" long. Ours have only made it to about 3" and those were the only ones the slugs and snails left alone.
Maybe try a small greenhouse next year.
Old 07-17-2019, 04:49 AM   #147
Big Bubba
Chromer

The garden is doing well as are the weeds.

I do not like wasting time with weeds. We have ground cover and gravel in the raised beds area but the weeds keep growing. Prefer to avoid spraying, or uprooting them as much as possible. This year, I decided to make some changes. Laid asphalt shingles in the paths for the raised beds. Keeps the weeds down big time.

Got the shingles from a local roofing supplier that had what he called a "dead head pile". Those are bundles that they can not sell for different reasons, so supplier was happy to give them to me. Junk to them.

The new plan fit well in to my two reason rule which says, "if I have two reasons to do, or not do some thing, I usually will". Free shingles, no weeds were the two good reasons. Plus we alternated colors to give it a bit of an artistic flare. Working well.
Big Bubba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 07:10 PM   #148
TheRogue
King Salmon

Crazy amount of blueberries ripening all at the same time this year. I personally think its lack of hot sunny days, but I'm good with it.

Years past, battled the robins eating my blueberries.

Now, I have 2 other culprits.......

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

A feral horse is a free-roaming horse of domesticated ancestry. As such, a feral horse is not a wild animal in the sense of an animal without domesticated ancestors.
TheRogue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2019, 07:19 PM   #149
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Yup Kyle.
We have some of the largest blueberries we've ever gotten,
this year.
But not all at once. Have 8 bushes, most are only a couple years old. And they are all producing.
Going to go get our second picking done tomorrow.
Our oldest bush is spanktacular this year as usual. But some of the younger ones will probably catch up next year.
Weather permitting.
Haven't had a lot of probs with birds, but there are enough cats around the hood to make them wary.
Great looking crop you've got.
Old 07-19-2019, 11:26 AM   #150
fishinman
Tuna!

Oh man I’m up to my neck in green beans! Cucumbers are coming on pretty strong. I don’t know what I’m going to do with them all. The 20 tomato plants are getting bigger. I’ll be making a bunch of sauce and stewed tomatoes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
fishinman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2019, 12:36 PM   #151
Quiet Riot
King Salmon

Got my first ripening mater in progress, see if I can wait a day or so for full ripeness without picking it out of greed too early..
Old 07-19-2019, 02:18 PM   #152
gettin' fishy
Ifish Nate

The kids have been plucking off the cherry tomatoes as soon as they are ready. The slicing tomatoes are getting bigger, still have a ways to go. The first two plantings of peas are done. Getting ready to pull them to make room for the fourth planting. The 3rd pea planting is still a couple weeks away from being ready. There are a few cucumbers starting to develop with lots of blossoms. So hopefully I we have a good crop. I want to try my hand at making pickles this year. Speaking of which, anyone have a good pickle recipe?

Old 07-19-2019, 07:06 PM   #153
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettin' fishy View Post
The kids have been plucking off the cherry tomatoes as soon as they are ready. The slicing tomatoes are getting bigger, still have a ways to go. The first two plantings of peas are done. Getting ready to pull them to make room for the fourth planting. The 3rd pea planting is still a couple weeks away from being ready. There are a few cucumbers starting to develop with lots of blossoms. So hopefully I we have a good crop. I want to try my hand at making pickles this year. Speaking of which, anyone have a good pickle recipe?

Gettin'fishy.
There is a great recipe dwelling somewhere in my fambly. Think little sis has it now. Inherited from our mom.
She got it from Gov'ner' Hatfield way back in the early 60's.
We were at a big country hoedown type of farm fair, when he showed up as the main speaker.
He had inherited the recipe from his granny. It was called "Chicken house pickles".
They were spanktacular, if you like crispy "bread and butter" or "sweet pickles".
Gotta see if lil' sis will make me a copy, and I'll try n forward it.
Old 07-19-2019, 07:45 PM   #154
gettin' fishy
Ifish Nate

Quote:
Gettin'fishy.

There is a great recipe dwelling somewhere in my fambly. Think little sis has it now. Inherited from our mom.

She got it from Gov'ner' Hatfield way back in the early 60's.

We were at a big country hoedown type of farm fair, when he showed up as the main speaker.

He had inherited the recipe from his granny. It was called "Chicken house pickles".

They were spanktacular, if you like crispy "bread and butter" or "sweet pickles".

Gotta see if lil' sis will make me a copy, and I'll try n forward it.
Thanks.

I have my step mom's recipe but they always turned out mushy. Looking for something that will give me some crunch.

Old 07-19-2019, 08:55 PM   #155
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by gettin' fishy View Post
Thanks.

I have my step mom's recipe but they always turned out mushy. Looking for something that will give me some crunch.

GF I'll try n get sis to release those all important recipe files.
When me mom made em, they were splendiforous, and crunchy.
She made em in a huge clay vessel that stank up the whole house for a month or 2 at a time. Then canned them.
She also made dill's and other sorts of good stuff , WAY back.
That recipe has to be from pioneer times.
Hope I can talk sis out of a copy.
Remind me now and then.
Old 07-19-2019, 09:16 PM   #156
Guthooker
Sturgeon

Everything took off great then slowed down, we have had a few cukes, green beans , and have a good crop of tomatoes. Corn was growing great and we have at least 2 ears per stock but just doesn't seem like its growing as fast as it should. I dont know it we need more water or fertilizer or maybe some hot sun. first year gardening for me.
Guthooker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 07:01 AM   #157
Beamerfish
Ifish Nate

Beamerfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2019, 08:13 AM   #158
TheRogue
King Salmon

Our zucchini is going insane....but we have a use for it!

Gonna see if we can do the same with spaghetti squash....we're gonna have a ton of that also.

A feral horse is a free-roaming horse of domesticated ancestry. As such, a feral horse is not a wild animal in the sense of an animal without domesticated ancestors.
Old 07-20-2019, 08:28 AM   #159
pugbuddy
Steelhead

Good Onions this year.
Old 07-20-2019, 11:55 AM   #160
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Pugbud. Hoping we get some nice size Wally sweets this year.
Might have planted too late. I put in about 180 of the critters, and they are poking their heads up through the soil.
A couple years ago, we grew some that were as big as my fists put together.
Good stuff. All of wifey's relatives were dropping in to steal them.
Old 07-21-2019, 08:58 PM   #161
fishinman
Tuna!

The family and I mowed down fresh fridge pickles, cherry tomatoes, and the first 2 of the season Cherokee Purple tomatoes. Gotta day I’m quite impressed with those Cherokee purples as far as flavor goes.

Old 07-21-2019, 10:14 PM   #162
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishinman View Post
The family and I mowed down fresh fridge pickles, cherry tomatoes, and the first 2 of the season Cherokee Purple tomatoes. Gotta day I’m quite impressed with those Cherokee purples as far as flavor goes.

Never heard of Cherokee purps.
Are they heirlooms?
Old 07-22-2019, 12:14 PM   #163
fishinman
Tuna!

I believe they are heirlooms. Kinda a dark ugly tomato but delicious. Nice and meaty

Old 07-22-2019, 01:08 PM   #164
Williewobbler
Chromer

Can't find a single ripe tomato yet, but this is the tallest corn I've had in years.
Old 07-22-2019, 03:00 PM   #165
pugbuddy
Steelhead

Infinite Gold Cantaloupe. Can't say what I call it as I'm on probation. Minilove semi seedless watermellon. Outstanding flavor last year, not quite as big as a soccer ball. The tendrill where the fruit attaches dried brittle when ripe like the book say's. [img]https://www.ifish.net/gallery/data/500/IMG_07293.JPG[/img

Last edited by pugbuddy; 07-22-2019 at 03:02 PM.
Old 07-22-2019, 03:02 PM   #166
pugbuddy
Steelhead

Old 07-22-2019, 05:20 PM   #167
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Have a nice variety in your garden there PugB.
Good going, on the melons.
Gonna hafta try a few in the next coupla years.
Old 07-24-2019, 06:44 AM   #168
Amahnee
King Salmon

Been giving the neighbors plenty of cukes and zucc's. Planted Martini variety cukes this year and there's no missing them hiding in the vines. I had no idea how bright colored they would be.

Got our first tomatoes this week, both heirloom and cherries. Lemon cukes are starting to come on strong as is the string bean crop.
Amahnee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2019, 07:20 AM   #169
95powersmoker
Steelhead

Thanks again for the reassurance on the tomatoes earlier in the thread, guys. I am now swimming in roma and cherry tomatoes. Should be making some salsa tonight and maybe stewing the rest. Also have started making pickles with my cucumbers. My corn is probably about 7' tall at this point and should be harvesting in the next couple weeks. Jalapenos are doing really well as well.
Old 07-24-2019, 08:41 PM   #170
TheRogue
King Salmon

And ANOTHER round of zucchini relish tonight!

Old 07-26-2019, 10:33 AM   #171
pugbuddy
Steelhead

Celebrity is a semi determinate slicer. We like them this much. Used to get the first one between the 10th and 20th of July.
Old 07-27-2019, 08:20 PM   #172
fishinman
Tuna!

Default Hows your garden 2019?

Made some bread and butter pickles. Oh my are they good. One problem though, I found out our mandolin is very sharp and I’m missing a large corner of my fingernail and the tip of my finger.
Pulled up some red potatoes and the wifey made some delicious mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, and cucumber tomato salad tonight.
Now to get those pesky moles outta ‘dere.

Last edited by fishinman; 07-27-2019 at 08:23 PM.
Old 07-28-2019, 05:28 PM   #173
Kingkiller
Ifish Nate

OMG I hope you found the tip of the finger and its not flavoring for the pickles. I love bread and butter but have not gotten a good recipe. Want to share, PM me.

I am having a hard time keeping up with tuna,salmon and just getting where I can walk OK after back surgery. The garden is a tough one. Got to stay on a regular schedule of watering. The heat is taking it out of the garden and me. Plus little sun, to many oak trees which my wife would kill me if I cut for a garden. No cucumbers yet, radishes are good and carrots, first lettuce but the seconds are very slow to get going, squash has not even grown since May. Marion berries didn't do good but enough for jam. Raspberries I thought were going to take off just sputtered. I will be heading to Peoria fruit stand to get my vegetables and Farmers Daughter to get my corn. Maybe next year.
Old 07-29-2019, 09:13 AM   #174
fishinman
Tuna!

I got the recipe for bread and butter pickles from west union gardens. It’s a keeper

http://www.westuniongardens.com/reso...terpickles.pdf

Old 08-03-2019, 12:09 PM   #175
Kenamatic
Tuna!

I was away on work for a week and a half and got back and our cantaloupes, honeydews, and pumpkins were going nuts. I put out 28 Rotnots to help not having them rotting on the ground. Love them and made in the USA!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Rotnots.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	188.8 KB
ID:	728125  
Old 08-03-2019, 05:27 PM   #176
Fishfeet
King Salmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenamatic View Post
I was away on work for a week and a half and got back and our cantaloupes, honeydews, and pumpkins were going nuts. I put out 28 Rotnots to help not having them rotting on the ground. Love them and made in the USA!
Rotnots? Heh heh. new one on me.
Nice looking crop there.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:18 PM   #177
Guthooker
Sturgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by pugbuddy View Post
Celebrity is a semi determinate slicer. We like them this much. Used to get the first one between the 10th and 20th of July.

Dang pugbuddy your garden is awesome, mine is not doing as well as I hoped, our green beans are good tomatoes are ok corn is nothing like yours. potatoes are good but the rest needs to be tilled under. do you ever do any consultation ?

This is our first garden.
Old 08-03-2019, 08:19 PM   #178
Guthooker
Sturgeon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williewobbler View Post
Can't find a single ripe tomato yet, but this is the tallest corn I've had in years.

your corn wow!! ours looks like crap compared to that.
Old 08-04-2019, 07:25 AM   #179
Williewobbler
Chromer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guthooker View Post
your corn wow!! ours looks like crap compared to that.
Amend the soil. Call your County Extension Service and they will tell you who to contact. It takes just a few days to get the results from your soil samples. They were great about suggestions on which additives would be beneficial. In my case , nitrogen levels were depleted. I added bloodmeal as instructed, and wah lah!
Despite having healthy soil, the weeds are still a challenge.
Old 08-04-2019, 02:31 PM   #180
Kenamatic
Tuna!

Quote:
Rotnots? Heh heh. new one on me.
Nice looking crop there.
They just allow air under the melons so they don't rot when it gets wet. I only lost a few melons before using them. We know the lady that invented them so can get good deals on seconds