IFish Fishing Forum banner

2019 odfw hunt draw results

60K views 312 replies 149 participants last post by  IdahoBeav 
#1 ·
I will start it out.
My guess is June 28th at 4:59p.m.

#269 ·
I have you beat, I have -3 antlerless points. I had three and drew the Willy tag this year. It's going to take a while to draw again if I start over with -3.

Speaking of which, I do have a couple places to hunt, but always looking for more. Willing to trade dory trip:whistle:

#264 ·
Yeah, right now they have it all screwed up. All I show is 1 point for each thing I didn't draw this year, all my accumulated points are gone. They were nearly correct first thing this morning. They had added my new points for everything but antelope. I'll give them a couple days to fix it before I go scalp hunting ... but if they don't get it right, I'll definitely be scalp hunting.

#285 ·
Yeah that'd be my guess is if you had 3 points prior to draw, and you drew you first hunt choice that -3 probably means you lost those points and are even again. or 0.
Wait 24 hours or so then check again for those that are seeing minus points, and let the system refresh.

#283 ·
Yeah I vote the 20th LOL. I got my first choices on both my Deer and Elk Choices so I'm ok with that.

If anyone's got the 155A tag and 255X tags and want to pair up PM me I have those tags or will when I purchase them.

I thought they didn't draw until July though? But...
Anyhows I got what I wanted so happy.

#287 ·
I drew my 2nd choice Metolious any Elk archery. Will do General Archery for deer
16 yr old daughter drew the Youth East slope elk tag. General Rifle tag for deer.
Wife drew SW Grizzly elk. Will do General Archery for deer
Youngest daughter and first time hunter (12) will get the Metolious first time youth Rifle Buck tag once the app comes live July 1st. She will hunt the General Rifle Cascade bull elk with her Great Grandfather.

#291 ·
We drew less than nothing, High Cascade buck as a second choice for me and somehow we applied my son for the wrong tag so his 11 points easily drew the tag that only needed 4. We realized this 2 weeks ago and called ODFW and they sent the point return petition form out which I got Saturday. I mailed it back Tuesday afternoon. Hopefully they decide to rescind his app and return his points.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

#293 ·
Daughter drew Snake River any bull rifle elk tag. We know the country is way bigger than we can handle, but we'll have fun trying. I'm planning to bowhunt elk, and she's planning to bowhunt deer, so we'll make a scouting trip in September.

Son drew the North Bank youth blacktail buck hunt. If he's patient, it should be a good chance for him to get a nice buck.

Younger son will get to do a mentored buck deer hunt with me in the Imnaha unit. We tried a couple years ago, but he's a little older and more engaged now, so I think our chances are better.

QQ

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.