Looking for Open Seats & Fishing Biddies - www.ifish.net
The Oregonian's Bill Monroe!

Go Back   www.ifish.net > Ifish Fishing and Hunting > Open Seats!

Old 11-21-2019, 09:05 PM   #1
Chinook Nut
Chromer

Default Looking for Open Seats & Fishing Biddies

Most all my friends still work and are not able to fish much. I’m 60 retired and have peg leg but no problem fishing. I’ve have tons of gear, rods, reels and available to anyone I wish with. Can line out a boat for tuna, ocean bottom fishing, salmon and steelhead fishing. Rods and reels top end. I’m looking for people that fish a lot and have open spots or could use another fisherman. I have a 19’ willie predator but no driftboat or ocean boat. I want to do another Vancouver island trip again but looking for people wanting to go. If interested let me know.
So in short I want to fish a lot more and looking for some fishing partners or open spots to fish with!! PM me if interested.
Thanks Kurt

Chinook Nut is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2019, 05:35 PM   #2
Boatbuilder
Steelhead

Default Re: Looking for Open Seats & Fishing Biddies

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinook nut View Post
most all my friends still work and are not able to fish much. I’m 60 retired and have peg leg but no problem fishing. I’ve have tons of gear, rods, reels and available to anyone i wish with. Can line out a boat for tuna, ocean bottom fishing, salmon and steelhead fishing. Rods and reels top end. I’m looking for people that fish a lot and have open spots or could use another fisherman. I have a 19’ willie predator but no driftboat or ocean boat. I want to do another vancouver island trip again but looking for people wanting to go. If interested let me know.
So in short i want to fish a lot more and looking for some fishing partners or open spots to fish with!! Pm me if interested.
Thanks kurt
tomorrow... Newport... If you can make it!
Call me 503 680 8483
miles
Boatbuilder is offline   Reply With Quote