IFish Fishing Forum banner

Sunrises & sunsets

65K views 585 replies 147 participants last post by  M combs 
#1 · (Edited)
Every now and again it's nice to enjoy a good sky show. It's great living in the PNW, and i'm glad I don't live in a huge city for missing out on this kind of stuff. You never know what they are going to look like, it's a surprise!

Feel more than welcome to share your photos..

Attachments

See less See more
#155 ·
WOW, I'm not a hunter but when I saw the rack in the last photo my heart rate increased significantly.

#159 ·
Great sequence of the sunrise

It looks like it might be a bit of a sporty ocean though.
How did you do on the ling's?

#161 ·
I was very fortunate that my Father bought me a trip on Garibaldi Charters and went on one of their big boats, it was a little sporty to start off with but it laid down nice. It was the most epic bottom fishing I have ever experienced, I never caught so many big lings before and rockfish! 90 fish in 2 hours for the boat, I highly recommend the off shore charter, I only wish we could get out there in our boat but 25 miles is really pushing it.

#160 ·
Actually I was fishing near shore that day according to my logs and the dated pictures that I took.

We caught close to a dozen Cabezon (released) with 3 pob. We got two nice lings and 12 assorted rock fish plus the last limits of crab.
Probably could have caught full limits but by 1pm we all had enough of getting beat up out there and called it a day