IFish Fishing Forum banner

Picture Posting Tutorial

320K views 514 replies 276 participants last post by  orygonian 
#1 · (Edited)
Here's a step by step tutorial on picture uploads for the NEW PhotoPost software on Ifish. Don't be intimidated by the size of these instructions - it is simpler than it looks! Give it a try!

Note: Please install the latest Flash if the gallery doesn't work for you and you are using Windows 7. Jen

Begin by going to the Picture Galleries

or here

Then click on the Upload link

Select the image you want to display. Start by clicking "browse"

Then click on the file name for your image. When it displays in the dialog box, you can click "Open" to upload a copy of your file to Ifish.

Scroll to the bottom of the next screen and click "Upload/Submit"

The default gallery is the one labelled with your moniker. You don't need to do anything to select it. You can also add a title and description at this time, but you don't need to. Then click "Process Files"

Your file is now on the Ifish system. Next you need to find your image file.

Start by clicking on this link, or the word "My Gallery" above on the upper left.

Now, continue in the next post.

See less See more
#497 ·
I don't seem to have a problem loading a single photo when I post in a thread, but I do have trouble loading multiple photos. The only way I know how to do it, is to make a post and then go in and edit it to add more photos. One at a time. There has to be an easier way! How do you people that do post multiple photos on one post, do it?!

Also, is it possible to delete multiple photos at one time from your photo gallery?

Help!!!

:cheers:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.