IFish Fishing Forum banner

Have employee, Need a Job?

210K views 8 replies 7 participants last post by  Ichthyolic 
#1 ·
Please read this through before posting!

This thread is for individuals who are looking for work. Please post your skills, the location you are available in and contact information. You might want to keep it to just Private Message contact as Internet bots are good at collecting phone numbers and e-mail addresses to sell to spammers.

Just list your skills and experience. Don't just say "I worked for XXXXXX for 10 years"'. List your exact skills and how much experience you have at them. This will help employers to see your actual attributes and will get a better response. Details of exactly who you have worked for can be exchanged with interested employers.

Posts will stay up for at least 4 weeks and then be deleted to keep potential employers from having to wade through obsolete data. If you are still in need of a job, please feel free to re-post your availability.

Please understand that this is not intended for self-employed people. That would cross too far into our sponsor area. While we understand that self-employed people need jobs too, at this point we have chosen to draw the line at employment with an outside employer.

Good luck with your search and we all hope it is a short one. :flowered:

See less See more
#2 ·
Unsticking this as alerted by a member. It's a good idea, as the job market is great, right now, anyhow! Leaving the other one!

#6 ·
Weekend job for an 18 year old?

I’m not sure if this is the right place to put this but I’ll give it a shot... I’m an 18 yr old high school senior and looking for a weekend job so I could start saving up money for a truck. I currently work at a golf course but I’m only getting a couple hours in the morning before golfers arrive. (Located around Oregon city)

#7 ·
I’️m not sure if this is the right place to put this but I’️ll give it a shot... I’️m an 18 yr old high school senior and looking for a weekend job so I could start saving up money for a truck. I currently work at a golf course but I’️m only getting a couple hours in the morning before golfers arrive. (Located around Oregon city)
Check dog kennels or dog daycares. Always looking for weekend help.

#9 · (Edited)
Re: Weekend job for an 18 year old?

If you already have a drivers license with no accidents, you could always be a valet driver at the PDX airport. They are often looking for help - pay is $15/hour and you get to drive some of the best cars and trucks - Ferrari's, Porsche's, Maserati's, Lamborghini's, high end Audi's, and of course the usual Land Rovers, Hummer's, Jaguar's, and the lesser Mercedes, BMW's, and way too big trucks, etc.
Sometimes you even get to meet famous people!
Pic is Jeff Bridges and no, that is not me with him but a valet driver who works with my friend.

You do have to wear a uniform but it's nice and supplied by them except for the black tennis shoes.

If you're interested, PM me and I can give you the information on where to apply.

Can't get that pic to rotate...:palm:

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.