IFish Fishing Forum banner

Prayers for Hogmaster

55K views 110 replies 86 participants last post by  fineline 
#1 ·
I know there are a lot of you here know Hogmaster (Gary) from past days on Ifish. I've had the pleasure, like many of you, to have made good friends with him over the years.

His wife, Lori, wanted me to share the news with his friends here that Gary is in the hospital critically ill.

Please keep Gary, Lori, and the family in your thoughts and prayers during this very difficult time.

Thank you,
-Joe

#87 ·
Very sad to here this news, I really enjoyed Gary's contributions to ifish. Always a good story to read. My thoughts and prayers to his family.....

RIP Gary, we'll miss ya around here............

:pray:

#95 ·
We really do need a, Hogmaster Memorial. A compilation of all his work. Be a good project for someone who knew him well and can find everything.
I was thinking the same thing......................

It would be cool for the new people on the site to be able to read some of his works. Absolutely hilariously good stuff................

#98 ·
This is very sad news for me. I had the pleasure of fishing with him on a few occasions. My last contact was not too long ago, when he PM'd me using Lori's account. Prayers to his family and all that called him a friend. RIP Gary :angel:

#102 ·
I have been sick and just now heard. I have no words. I'm just keeping the family in my prayers. Tragic loss.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.