Thank you for visiting the Discount Tire Vendor forum!
First, about posting:
1. If you have a question about pricing or would like a technical question answered quickly, please contact your nearest Discount Tire location (known in parts of California as America's Tire) directly or call our mail order division, Discount Tire Direct, at 1.888.459.4080
. This is the fastest way to get a response from us.
Find a location: Store Hours & Locations
2. We are great at making suggestions to fit your needs, but we need to know a few things in order to do this. If you are messaging us please include the following with your question:
- Vehicle or trailer info (year, make and model, axles, load rating etc)
- Any vehicle modifications that may apply (suspension, brake or body mods, current wheel and tire sizes, etc.)
- Your driving habits
- How you will be using this product (highway driving, racing, winter, etc.)
Providing us with this information will help us to give you the most accurate answers.
Discount Tire is the largest independent tire and wheel distributor in the world with over 900 stores nationwide. We offer the lowest out the door price on all the products we carry. If a competitor has a cheaper advertised out the door price, we'll beat it! Our number one goal is our customers' safety and complete satisfaction. If you aren't satisfied for any reason, let us know and we'll do everything we can to make it right. Here at Discount Tire, we offer the industry’s best tire certificate program, and no, it is not pro-rated. Purchase our Certificate For Repair, Refund or Replacement
and in the case of a road hazard or manufacturer defect, the tire price is covered at no additional cost.
Why we are here:
We are here to support the community by providing help and to assist with technical questions. Like noted above, we are great at making recommendations so if you need any assistance in this area, let us know.
We are also here to listen. Your opinions are extremely valuable to us and they do matter. We will, from time to time, post new products or products in development and will ask you what you think. Be honest, it's your opinion, good or bad.
We'll see you on the boards!