www.ifish.net - View Single Post - Denny Hannah dead at 71
View Single Post
Old 01-08-2007, 07:02 AM   #16
[email protected]
AdminiMom

Default Re: Denny Hannah dead at 71

Today... I am praying for you, Bill. -And for all of his wonderfully close friends. For Stan Fagerstrom, and for the family.

In my mind, the deceased are all going to the best fishing anyone could ever hope for... to a place where there is no sadness. Imagine that!

For us, we hang on as yet another chunk of our mountain of happiness falls from the top.

That's how I feel, lately... Like almost every week, a big chunk of my happiness is chipped off. Man, oh, man! How much can we all take? It seems like the hardest year in my life, lately! I keep thinking it will stop, but for myself, and for my friends, it's been tough, lately!

Please.. hang in there, and let's all appreciate each other, and be happy for all of the friends we still DO have. I suppose when those chunks fall off, it just means that it opens up some space to be filled with love by the friends we have remaining... and for new friends!

Let's fill those empty spaces!

Jen

“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Whoo hooo! What a Ride!”

Jennie@ifish is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.12662 seconds with 14 queries