Re: Tuna Prosciutto
In case you need it I had a copy printed out of the recipe.
- Cover a piece of loin with at least 1/2" of Sea Salt in bottom of glass bowl and 1/2" over the top.
- Place in the fridge for 3 days
- On day three take out of the salt.
- Fill a glass bowl with fresh water and place the tuna into water and put in fridge.
- Change the water 6 times over the next two days.
- Remove from fridge and let air dry for 1-2 hours.
- Wrap in cheesecloth and hang in back of fridge for 10 days.
- Remove and slice very thin and eat with crostini.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
If opportunity doesn't knock, build a door. -Milton Berle