Re: Tuna Prosciutto
In case you need it I had a copy printed out of the recipe.
- Cover a piece of loin with at least 1/2" of Sea Salt in bottom of glass bowl and 1/2" over the top.
- Place in the fridge for 3 days
- On day three take out of the salt.
- Fill a glass bowl with fresh water and place the tuna into water and put in fridge.
- Change the water 6 times over the next two days.
- Remove from fridge and let air dry for 1-2 hours.
- Wrap in cheesecloth and hang in back of fridge for 10 days.
- Remove and slice very thin and eat with crostini.
Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Enjoyed being "temporarily retired" but my unemployment ran out so it is back to the salt mines.