Originally Posted by Calcoyote
I guess my only complaint is with antelope. We are within 60 days of the season opener and none of us know yet if we drew out. Many of us who work jobs have to put in and get vacation approved and there is a better likelihood of getting it approved the earlier you put in.
I dont mind waiting till late June on deer and elk but we hunt antelope in August and I need to be able to make plans.
Can you put in for your vacation in anticipation of drawing. Then cancel it if you don't draw? Kind of a BS move, but it would make sure you have the time off.
Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk