IFish Fishing Forum banner

2019 odfw hunt draw results

60K views 312 replies 149 participants last post by  IdahoBeav 
#1 ·
I will start it out.
My guess is June 28th at 4:59p.m.

#58 ·
They posted on 6/10 about 4pm in 2015. I drew a sheep tag.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

#61 ·
Back then computer's were a lot faster. They just don't make them like they used too. Yall should give ODFW a break. Have you ever tried working with Millennials, they don't even know where to find the start button on a computer. All they want to do is play out side all day:twocents:

#60 ·
Just not happy with the entire new process. Call me old school or what not, but you don't fix something that is not broken - which ODFW did and as far as I can tell for no good reason.

#66 ·
It's a weird change for sure but I kind of like having everything on my phone which I always have on me. No more having to remember your licenses and tags and stamps...etc. But I will miss notching out a paper tag. I actually think you may be able to do paper tags still.

#67 ·
doesn't seem to matter.... people will be unhappy no matter what, just how it is. I like the current system so far, it's better for me, other than the few glitches, which i'm sure are to be expected with this big of change.

can't lose or ruin my tags now :wink: very streamline for fishing, assume it's fine in the woods too

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.