IFish Fishing Forum banner

2019 ODFW Controlled Hunt Draw Seed Numbers

65K views 413 replies 77 participants last post by  IdahoBeav 
#1 ·
Does anyone know the date/time of the seed number draw? I would like to attend this year.

#392 ·
How about this.... on June 2nd ODFW holds the public seed number drawing at say 6 or 7PM. Those who cannot attend can watch it via a live feed. We could even have a viewing party at your favorite gathering place. We all have our random application numbers in hand. As each number is drawn to form the 7 digit seed number for each hunt series the excitement (or disappointment) would build. Could be a lot of cheering or booing.....

Kind of like watching the PowerBall numbers being drawn with a ticket in your hand.

#397 ·
I compared seed numbers to application numbers for myself, my dad and my fiance this year. It looked like all three of us had virtually no chance at drawing, our app numbers were below the seed numbers for almost all hunts.

Then my dad and fiance drew elk tags. So my dad said to me, "I told you not to trust polls!" Haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.