IFish Fishing Forum banner

2019 odfw hunt draw results

60K views 312 replies 149 participants last post by  IdahoBeav 
#1 ·
I will start it out.
My guess is June 28th at 4:59p.m.

#94 ·
I miss the Pending unit. This blank space is just no fun to look at.

As far as the guys saying their apps are still "active." Even if "Not Selected" shows up, it will still be "active." Not sure why or what it truly represents, just throwing that out there.

#95 ·
Not expecting any miracles this year, as medical issues have unfortunately forced me to postpone my elk hunt, but I'll have the pick of the litter next year with 20 points! Good chance I'll see a "successful" next year. :wink::hunts:

Good Luck to all you ifishers!!!

krz4elk

#108 ·
I was just told by Salem that the person responsible for pushing the button is warming up, stretching out, and taking advice from his personal trainer. He will push the button when he feels like his finger is ready and doesn’t risk personal injury jeopardizing the rest of his career.

#117 ·
I look at this thread and ofcourse the app to see if the draw results are in. Look at this thread more cuz I saved this thread as bookmark..lot easier to log in app..lol...but everytime I hit the thread I start breathing hard....hoping somebody says..draw result is out..dras result is out...hopefully tomorrow....why oregon is so mean to us anglers and hunters....extra mean if you compare to other state...just sayin

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

#122 ·
I guess my only complaint is with antelope. We are within 60 days of the season opener and none of us know yet if we drew out. Many of us who work jobs have to put in and get vacation approved and there is a better likelihood of getting it approved the earlier you put in.

I dont mind waiting till late June on deer and elk but we hunt antelope in August and I need to be able to make plans.

#123 ·
I guess my only complaint is with antelope. We are within 60 days of the season opener and none of us know yet if we drew out. Many of us who work jobs have to put in and get vacation approved and there is a better likelihood of getting it approved the earlier you put in.

I dont mind waiting till late June on deer and elk but we hunt antelope in August and I need to be able to make plans.
Can you put in for your vacation in anticipation of drawing. Then cancel it if you don't draw? Kind of a BS move, but it would make sure you have the time off.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.