www.ifish.net - View Single Post - Fatality on T-Bay yesterday
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2001, 08:40 AM   #14
Hummingbird

Default Re: Fatality on T-Bay yesterday

Springer4You,
Thank you for your detailed account of the Tragic accident that happened to a fishing friend of mine. Kevin was a great person and knew how to operate boats well in the ocean and other water. He got me into my 50 # Halibut earlier this year as was a nice easy going fisherman that wanted nothing else but to get people into fish and help them out with his suggestions when in need. My friend in Garibaldi whom I met Kevin through is a Best Friend of Kevin and is still floorboarded over the accident. I say IS because Kevin will always be in our hearts and minds as we continue to fish .
It is really sad he didn't wear a vest that Day, We are misssing him and will make it a poiont we have one on when we go out there .
Thanks for the story of what had hapeened. As of yesterday, we still did not know of the details of how or what happened too clearly. I will print your Story and get a copy to my friend Rudy in Tillamook. God Bleess you.
Thanks Again, Hummingbird [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]
Hummingbird is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.08814 seconds with 14 queries