IFish Fishing Forum banner

Order your mags! 6 for $50 added!

19K views 58 replies 19 participants last post by  toyotabanshee1 
#1 Ā·
Click here to order!

This year, these are EXTREMELY limited, due to the cost.​

If you are using Firefox and have Windows 10, you may need to use Chrome to order in order to see the buttons. There is a reported bug they need to fix.

So, this is for Show Orders ONLY!

Know that I will only be at the show for 2-4 days days, but I will be there as often as I can. I may be there every day, but I'm not sure, yet!

Please come back to this thread for updates, PLUS I'll post it on the ifish community separately. I'll be at the Yakima Bait Booth.

As usual, I will do mail orders AFTER the show!
Thanks!

Jen

#4 Ā·
Re: Order your lures for pick up at show, ONLY

Oops! Iā€™ll add the 3 of each-6 for 50 tomorrow morning! Sorry! I forgot!
Got the mock ups today. So pretty! Iā€™ll post pics in the morning!

Jen

#9 Ā·

You guys are making it happen! That's great! Thanks!
Just 5 orders, and it paid for 1/5th of the bill! Big orders, though! :)
I'm feeling less afraid!

#10 Ā·

The option for 3 of each (3 carmen/3 river rippers) is on the order form, now.
Sorry I forgot about that! :)

They sure look nice! I'll take pictures of the mock ups, now.

#11 Ā·

OK, these pictures are not that great. The pink in the Carmen looks watermelon colored. It's not. It's bright pink as you can see in the other pics. Darnit. I wanted these to turn out, but I only have my iphone with me.

Anyhow, here's the pics of the Mockups. I hope they are good enough!

#12 Ā·

nice looking plugs. I was going to order 6/50 as was my estimate on the original estimate thread. BUT, no way in hell am i going to the Sportsman's Show and drop another 100.00 on the day to drive there from Corvallis, pay for parking, pay to get in to pick up 6 lures.

wah wah :doh: does not compute.

I do understand the shipping cluster and i hope you understand me opting out

#13 Ā·

Sure! If you are ONLY going to the show for lures, I wouldn't either! :)

Wait. Maybe I would....

#16 Ā·

I hope to see all of you!
I'm so nervous. I'm trying to figure out how many more to order.
I have half of it paid for, from orders, right now. I'm going to end up paying for some of this, no matter what I do, but I always want to have enough lures for everyone. I wish y'all would order ahead, so that I know how many to order.
I have sold 150 of them ahead of time. I wish we could sell another 150, then we'd be good to go and my worries would be nearly null! So, if you want one, please order yours! :)

#20 Ā·

I hope to see all of you!
I'm so nervous. I'm trying to figure out how many more to order.
I have half of it paid for, from orders, right now. I'm going to end up paying for some of this, no matter what I do, but I always want to have enough lures for everyone. I wish y'all would order ahead, so that I know how many to order.
I have sold 150 of them ahead of time. I wish we could sell another 150, then we'd be good to go and my worries would be nearly null! So, if you want one, please order yours! :)
Any more thought on what days you will be at the show for picking these up?? Don't want to order and be able to pick them up.

#17 Ā·

I think there are many of us that would pre-order and prepay for our shipped orders and prepay our shipping as well, allowing you to have a more accurate count as well as the means to pay the order in full. It would also allow those who aren't going to be attending the show support the tradition and insure their lures will be available after the show is said and done.

Just my :twocents:

#18 Ā·

I think there are many of us that would pre-order and prepay for our shipped orders and prepay our shipping as well, allowing you to have a more accurate count as well as the means to pay the order in full. It would also allow those who aren't going to be attending the show support the tradition and insure their lures will be available after the show is said and done.

Just my :twocents:

I thought this to.. But Jennie is not making anything on this and imagine the time and hassle to: gather orders, buy boxes, type up labels, put orders in boxes, Attach labels, tape box, load in vehicle, drive to post office, etc.. She does this out of kindness and she is not in the shipping business nor selling plugs at a margin. And last time she shipped them she wasnā€™t even completely reimbursed for just the shipping aspect.

#19 Ā·

That's true, but it just gets too confusing with paypal. It will work out. I promise. It always does!

#23 Ā·

Hereā€™s to telling you there are no worries. :) you will get yours.

#24 Ā·

I will do a ā€œwhen do you want me to be there poll, or email very soon. I really should go every day, but man itā€™s hard on me.

#25 Ā·

Hi you guys! I sent out a letter to all of those who ordered for the show, asking what date you will be at the show, so that I'm there! :) Please respond to the letter, and I'm still taking orders, if you want yours!!! So, order now! :)

Jen

#26 Ā·

Hi you guys! I sent out a letter to all of those who ordered for the show, asking what date you will be at the show, so that I'm there! :) Please respond to the letter, and I'm still taking orders, if you want yours!!! So, order now! :)

Jen
If your going to be there Thursday, I will place an order, please let me know. Thanks

#27 Ā·

It looks like I'll have to be there every day, but I will NOT be there at night, at all. But, yes. I'll be there Thursday!

#28 Ā·

Come by the show and tell me hi, even if you didn't order, you guys! I can't wait to meet/see everyone, again! :)
I will have a few extras at the show, if you didn't pre order. Just ask me!

#30 Ā·

I won't forget! It's just that it's really hard to separate which ones are for the show, and which ones are for delivery. So, I just wait till after the show and have time separate the orders. :)

#31 Ā·

I won't forget! It's just that it's really hard to separate which ones are for the show, and which ones are for delivery. So, I just wait till after the show and have time separate the orders. :)
Thanks Jennie! :flowered:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.