Originally Posted by Mossyhorn
If it’s riddled with parasites, in many professional opinions, it’s already unfit for consumption. Like I said, no one can force you to eat it.
And by feeding uncooked rice breast birds to your dog or raccoons you are completing the life cycle of the parasite and allowing that animal to become infected and then walk around, depositing sporocysts in the environment to be picked up by more critters.
I agree parasite riddled meat is not edible. From now on rice breast goes in the garbage, not out for the critters.
I need to go, I have been simmering my empty hulls in beef broth. Federal 3.5" make the best soup, BTW.