www.ifish.net - View Single Post - Anybody had to fire their doctor?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 09:09 PM   #28
1pump
King Salmon

Default Re: Anybody had to fire their doctor?

FishOnSHawn, you're absolutely right. I already considered all that. I should have said something then and there...........BUT- I already said I was about to uncork and say something really unpleasant that I would wind up regretting. Therefore the best option was for me to get up and leave. Not the best reaction, but the best I could do at the time. I'll take the hit for that. But that doesn't change the situation as it is now.
I didn't mention that I got all the way down the hall to the lobby before I really got p----- and went back to her office. Luckily for everybody she was already with the next patient. If she was still available I might have made an ugly enough scene to get tazed and dragged out by security. That's how torqued I was. I don't avoid confrontation- but my confrontational style is weapons-grade and leaves nothing but devastated landscape, weeping children and shattered souls in it's wake, so I use it sparingly. That's just me, and I make no apologies. Luckily I have a wife who recognizes when it's about to happen, and she knows how to stop me before I turn into Leatherface from The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. Unfortunately she wasn't there, so I had to go Zen and exit the premises calmly before I started swinging a 26" Stihl around.

Page generated in 0.30229 seconds with 14 queries