www.ifish.net - View Single Post - Anybody had to fire their doctor?
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2019, 09:13 AM   #12
1pump
King Salmon

Default Re: Anybody had to fire their doctor?

Quote:
Check reviews. Check her credentials.
Did that a while ago. Her CV is impeccable. Honors all through med school, board certified, yaddah yaddah yaddah. Reviews are all good, but there's not a lot of them since she's young and has only been practicing a few years. I did find one negative review, but oddly enough I wasn't able to read it. Like maybe it was blocked or being contested.

I DO like her, I know she's competent, but this is a fiduciary relationship and I have to be able to trust her. I'm not worried about telling her or anybody why I'm switching, if it comes to that. I'd be brutally honest. I'm actually really curious to see her reaction if we have a Come To Jesus moment. That would tell me everything I need to know.

Quote:
I think his current infectious disease doc could be diagnosed as bipolar Maybe yours is too.
Quote:
Drs are like other professions, there are flakes and solid people.
I have a relative who's an MD, and he has Borderline Personality Disorder. It derailed his career just as it was getting started. He has his MD degree, but he can't actually practice.
My mom was an RN and worked for an MD that was a recovering alcoholic. He fell off the wagon one weekend and attempted to remodel the office.

Page generated in 0.08563 seconds with 14 queries