www.ifish.net - View Single Post - 2019 Odell Reports
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2019, 05:42 AM   #95
HalibutZach
Tuna!

Default Re: 2019 Odell Reports

Fished yesterday, Sun. 6.9.19, Put in at Princess Creek, started out front in 123 FOW, trolled 1.2-1.4mph east again about 1/2 mile, fish were really congregated in this area, jumpers everywhere, lines in the water at 6am, 10 seconds, fish on. It was non-stop action from then on. Could not even eat a sandwich we were so busy. We fished until 1pm., limited out. We left a white hot bite. My friend lost 30 fish at the boat, I lost 15, we both limited again. Tuna corn out fished anise corn, kokanee killer corn. Pink & silver dodgers from a company in Boise, 8 inch leader to mini pink and white hoochie, white powder coated top hook, pink coated bottom hook tipped with tuna corn. Hoochie setups from the same co. in Boise. Today, water temp. was 54 degrees, sunburn, I never thought I would get tired of baiting the hook etc., but what great action, and of course its worth it. Fish were 9-11 inches and fatties. Nice grade this year. Canned Kokanee patties are some of the best eating on the Face of this Earth..........
HalibutZach is offline   Reply With Quote

Page generated in 0.07320 seconds with 14 queries