IFish Fishing Forum banner

2019 draw results

42K views 226 replies 96 participants last post by  Mark1981 
#1 ·
Az regulations and stats are out, Wyoming opens soon..

I guess it's time to start, crossing my fingers for 19 already!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

#197 ·
I drew a doe tag that I must of fat fingered while applying for. Not too sure what to do now with 0% public lands lol. Maybe load the kids up and start knocking on doors. I’m sure they will have a blast on their first hunt if I can talk my way into some land. Oh well! It should be a fun season non the less.

#199 ·
Drew buck, second season elk because of my daughter's wedding, and 18 years point for Steens antelope.............sounds like a great fall.

#207 · (Edited)
I drew my 2nd choice Metolious any Elk archery. Will do General Archery for deer
16 yr old daughter drew the Youth East slope elk tag. General Rifle tag for deer.
Wife drew SW Grizzly elk. Will do General Archery for deer
Youngest daughter and first time hunter (12) will get the Metolious first time youth Rifle Buck tag once the app comes live July 1st. She will hunt the General Rifle Cascade bull elk with her Great Grandfather.

Going to be a busy busy year for us on the Elk part for sure.

#210 ·
I’m back from a 2 year mission in Africa, providing basic medical care. I have been getting point savers so looking forward to next year. I may become a pest next spring, asking for advice. FWIW we are so blessed to live where we do. Many parts of the world are so primitive and dangerous that making it through a day is an accomplishment. The people are so strong and resilient under horrendous conditions. If ODFW is the worst thing in your life, you are da** lucky. You will hear no complaining from me after I post this little rant. Feels good to be home.

#219 ·
My first year applying for deer/elk as an adult. Didn't draw any of my elk choices, but drew first choice Imnaha buck deer (with zero points)! Will be a great experience I'm sure.

If anybody has pointers for where to start in unit 61 feel free to share ;-)

Seriously though... as an adult without family hunting experience where does one actually learn how to do this besides YouTube? Be gentle.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.