IFish Fishing Forum banner

Wyoming results just posted

2K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  Jonah's Revenge 
#1 ·
So just checked my Wyoming draws, I did draw my usual buck antelope tag but for the first time ever didn't draw the doe tags so kind of bummed on that. Also, at least when I checked it doesn't appear they have loaded the leftover doe/fawn antelope list??

Good luck - hope you do better than I did

See less See more
#8 ·
Managed to NOT draw region H deer with three points somehow. Also didn’t draw antelope but didn’t expect to in the GMU I tried with points I had. All I can figure is a lot of non-residents put in for region H this year. Surprising with it going to 3pt or better.

Edit: Just looked and we had a 66.20% chance. I have failed to draw an Oregon tag at like 97% before so that’s normal for me. Best for all who scored!

#9 ·
In looking at the results, it appears the increase in applicants this year for Wyoming tags is crazy. It just confirms I need to be a Wyoming resident sooner than later

#11 ·
Wife and I drew 1 buck antelope, 2 doe antelope, and 1 buck deer tag.

Each.

We were excited!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

#18 ·
That last happened January 1, 2018 after the Wyoming legislature took away $8 million in General Fund dollars from the Wyoming Department of Fish and Game. :flowered:

Non-resident antelope went from $272.00 to $326.00
Special non-resident antelope went from $512.00 to $614.00

Similar increases for non-resident deer and elk.

Bison, however, is another matter: :thisbig:

Non-resident cow/calf went from $1002.00 to $2752.00
Non-resident any went from $2502.00 to $4402.00

#22 · (Edited)
2018. Total Ant. tags 61512, 32299 N.R. Deer Total tags 82580, 25799 N.R. 2007 Total Ant. tags 65397, 40020 N.R. Total Deer tag 87199, 34798 N.R. IMO whats really changed is the number of N.R. applying. 4 years ago I could buy 50 mule deer doe tags at one time after the draw where I hunt. ( I only get two). Now all gone in the leftover draw. Whitetail doe is still all I want, but their the size of an average dog (50 lb) where I hunt, so not for me. At the rate the increase in demand is going, Wyo. will look a lot like Ore. for draw odds very soon.

#24 ·
Just checked and the leftover draw results are posted - scored a couple more doe antelope tags in a less than terrific unit but will be fun regardless. Can't wait for October to be back in Wyoming!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.